Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part 2

Eh? Until you find the first inn or similar. That shouldn't be too long.

That took awhile in the first game. Fortunately I was somehow aware of that problem and plotted my head canon around it.

Yeah I always just told myself that I was meeting a group I already knew in gilded vale.

Can someone ask Josh if Soulbound weapons in Deadfire will be 'generic' weapon types, i.e. no matter what kind of weapon specialization/focus you pick, that feat will work with the Soulbound weapon?

That's how it was in POE but I'm worried they will change it for Deadfire.

Given the change to weapon proficiencies I very much doubt they'll remain universal. Would you be able to use multiple proficiencies? Would you be able to use the shield or ranged proficiencies with a melee weapon?

Of course it's not a big deal. Proficiencies are nowhere near as important as Pillars' weapon foci. Many proficiencies don't even seen beneficial at all.

Eh? Until you find the first inn or similar. That shouldn't be too long.

That took awhile in the first game. Fortunately I was somehow aware of that problem and plotted my head canon around it.

Yeah I always just told myself that I was meeting a group I already knew in gilded vale.

That’s pretty good!

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

not sure where to post this but rip Katrina out ;(.

Uh...wut?

4 weeks til launch and the producer just left. I can’t help but feel that can’t be good.

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

It doesn't have to be for bad reasons. Actually, it may well be that it's for very "gleeful" reasons. You know... she got married not long ago, she's young... I don't want spread rumors, but that would be a very good reason to leave a company - at least for a while.

Ooor she's just moving to Sweden.

Or she's a teeth model now. ;)

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It doesn't have to be for bad reasons. Actually, it may well be that it's for very "gleeful" reasons. You know... she got married not long ago, she's young... I don't want spread rumors, but that would be a very good reason to leave a company - at least for a while.

Ooor she's just moving to Sweden.

Or she's a teeth model now. ;)

I’m not well versed in gaming industry roles, but my understanding is that producers are essentially Agile project managers. Losing a PM right before a rollout isn’t insignificant.

Aww  - will miss Katrina's update vids - hope her new adventure is a good'un :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Look what I just found here...

More Footage of the Game :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xaNw7Y9Dr0

Hm. No ship-to-ship combat. I guess some people will be happy with ship combat becoming melee. I'm a little sad, but it still looks cool.
Naval encounters have always had this option. Just because the footage showed one without the other doesn’t mean anything has changed.

Whoa is this right!!? How do I do it?

(I love the game, but can’t get in to the ship fighting system. Would much prefer to jump right into the stabbing and spell slinging)

Look what I just found here...

More Footage of the Game :

Hm. No ship-to-ship combat. I guess some people will be happy with ship combat becoming melee. I'm a little sad, but it still looks cool.
Naval encounters have always had this option. Just because the footage showed one without the other doesn’t mean anything has changed.

Whoa is this right!!? How do I do it?

(I love the game, but can’t get in to the ship fighting system. Would much prefer to jump right into the stabbing and spell slinging)

Pretty sure it was always supposed to be that way, instead of fighting ship to ship, you just move in close and board.