Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part 2

Naval encounters have always had this option. Just because the footage showed one without the other doesn’t mean anything has changed.

You're right. I jumped the gun.
All good :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Who knows, maybe the ship's crew is romanceable too. There should be enough options for everyone:

https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fextralife.com/Companions

Romance was described to be part of the relationship system which was for companions only. And about 2 months ago Sawyer wrote on tumblr "Among our companions, we have men who are attracted to men and women who are attracted to women." Unless the definition of companions has changed neither sidekicks nor crew should count towards them.

I was joking. Check that link, some romances there would be strange. ;)

sign.jpg

By the way: I always found it kind of odd that I was sitting on the lap of my steward in Caed Nua...

It's like sitting on your (old) grandma's lap when you were a kid.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

By the way: I always found it kind of odd that I was sitting on the lap of my steward in Caed Nua...

You know what? I never thought about it and now it feels weird.

Damn it.

always thought o' the steward as caed nua as 'poesed to simple the throne itself.  sure, you communicated through the throne, but we didn't see the steward as the throne. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Steward :

tumblr_inline_p5a9r0k6dv1ri73pi_1280.png

Some wackiness going on in the bottom-left of that image.  Either some kind of error or a very strange room next door. 

am suspecting we is looking down into the ship's hold and as such the narrow area beyond the doorway is existing as a raised gangway and/or catwalk.  is no doubt an opening in the ceiling... but is odd one would need an actual door if such is the case. 

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Steward :

tumblr_inline_p5a9r0k6dv1ri73pi_1280.png

Gods damn it.

Spoilers, woman!

Common knowledge since the Fig campaign.
  • Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Glad to see that the old crone was saved from the Caed Nua stronghold rubble. Now, she gets to ride the seven seas - she must be beside herself with glee, and no more restless legs for her!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

The Door leads "outside", there's a stair going down at the bottom-right(ish).

The weirdness on the wall either is a bug or somekind of Huana Artwork.  :lol:

Or maybe Vela, the stolen baby, who's now 5-6 years old. She's tagging the entire ship with black oil...

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2

Can that Steward magically upgrade the ship like she could Caed Nua?

That reminds me. What happened to ship upgrades with unique rooms and such? I assume they were scrapped in favour of those ship “items”. Most important of all - will we still have a room for all our pets?

That reminds me. What happened to ship upgrades with unique rooms and such? I assume they were scrapped in favour of those ship “items”. Most important of all - will we still have a room for all our pets?

I believe the ship upgrades were actually moving to bigger larger ships. Josh listed the type of ships we can own somewhere. I've seen it not that long ago, but I don't remember where it was. Galleon was on it though.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I believe the ship upgrades were actually moving to bigger larger ships. Josh listed the type of ships we can own somewhere. I've seen it not that long ago, but I don't remember where it was. Galleon was on it though.

True. Buying rooms for a ship we will dump might not have been a great system.