Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part 2

Killed adra dragon, didn’t kidnap the baby, made Aloth repress Iselmyr. Not being able to modify imported save, means I will stick with my choices. Good. Will have a strong motivation for subsequent playthroughs.

I have exactly the same choices in my save and I don't see why I should change any of them, they weren't bad choices. Sure, I may miss something in POE2 because of that, but I may as well see something people with other choices will not be able to see.  

• Like 1

yeah, but the question is whether we can choose the adra dragon's fate during start game if i am not importing the save game.

I don't really care about the adra dragon, personally, in my save I may as well see unpossessed Falanroed - the dragon hunter.

The only thing for which I may as well replay POE1 later is Vela, but only if she's of any substance to the plot, not just a cute and cuddly npc that hangs around the ship doing nothing.

Edited by Aramintai

Killed adra dragon, didn’t kidnap the baby, made Aloth repress Iselmyr. Not being able to modify imported save, means I will stick with my choices. Good. Will have a strong motivation for subsequent playthroughs.

I have exactly the same choices in my save and I don't see why I should change any of them, they weren't bad choices. Sure, I may miss something in POE2 because of that, but I may as well see something people with other choices will not be able to see.  

I am kinda happy I can't edit importend save. I was intending not to edit anything anyway, but I was tempted by some possibilities, like giving my ex-merchant orlan a 5 year old orlan to care for. Now it will be easier to stick to choices my character would make. 

yeah, but the question is whether we can choose the adra dragon's fate during start game if i am not importing the save game.

I imagine it will be under "The Endless Paths of Od Nua". 

Heh, I just got this funny scene in my head where the protagonist tries to explain to Vela how come the protagonist is not her real parent and why the ef she was kidnapped in the first place. Awkward  :no: . Especially considering there was no rational point in taking her if you already killed the one who meant her harm.

• Like 1

Heh, I just got this funny scene in my head where the protagonist tries to explain to Vela how come the protagonist is not her real parent and why the ef she was kidnapped in the first place. Awkward  :no: . Especially considering there was no rational point in taking her if you already killed the one who meant her harm.

"I was a bad place where they sacrificed babies for power, so I took you away from there." Easy. :p

"I was a bad place where they sacrificed babies for power, so I took you away from there." Easy. :p

And that would be a lie if you killed the bad guy. More so, I bet the protagonist with a conscience will feel guilty for taking Vela away from her destiny as a great chieftain. Instead, she got kidnapped by some shady adventurer who lives a dangerous life not suited for a baby.

Edited by Aramintai

Btw, that sounds like Gorion from Baldur's Gate.

I killed sagani in POE1 for the best sacrifice bonus. All others are OK = No diff for me^^

I don't see Sagani nor Hiravias in the companions' screen, so maybe this time you'll get away with it!

Maybe they are in a different page or something? It seems weird that Sagani will be completely irrelevant in Deadfire, because she is from there! :p

Edér, I am using WhatsApp!

It’s older than that. Obsidian put it on YouTube as Deadfire was being announced, but it came out with Pillars 1.

Feargus made it sound as though “part 2” wasn’t going to happen when the question came up during the Figstarter

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yeah, I agree. I would have liked a sequel also, but I have to imagine that it was a colossal pain in the ass

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."