Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

I'm pretty sure that so far DC's cumulative effort is akin in 'dragon movie' terms to Eragon (2006) - critically panned, mildly successful returns on budget.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

28576869_10155798560652199_7231868331756

Well, one of those dragons is better animated than the other.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm pretty sure that so far DC's cumulative effort is akin in 'dragon movie' terms to Eragon (2006) - critically panned, mildly successful returns on budget.

I actually searched that first, but couldn't find a proper face to face picture. Then that Dragonheart picture showed up with it's limited color palette and awful washed out look and I knew it was meant to represent DC.

To me it was more the "Marvel, feel good fun"  "DC, grim dark not so fun"

But hey, look for more depth in there.. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

An evil Atheist explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself: “Oh God, I’m screwed!!!!!.”

There is a ray of light from heaven and a voice booms out:

“No, you are NOT screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you.

So the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living heck out of the chief.

As he stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 natives with a look of shock on their faces, Gods voice booms out again: “Okay ….. NOW you’re screwed.”

Moral of the story is don't follow the impromptu advice of a divinity you don't worship.

• Like 1

IIRC the ending fell flat for me.  Haven't seen it since I watched it in the theaters though.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

does someone have gif/meme of Stallone yelling 'Phoenix!'? I can't find it anywhere :(

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"