Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

And I put it on page 5 already.. ;)

Sorry. Not sure why sharp_one double posted it though.

As an aside, is anybody getting a warning about prefetching or precaching being allowed when you press the back button after clicking on page five for this thread when on page six? I don't even use google accelerate or anything that does precaching. Probably the forum software being a bit derpy.

Not seeing the funny in that one, is there supposed to be some visual joke or some kind of error?

Siri is the "intelligent personal assistant" thats part of most Apple smart devices. And quite often used by people as SatNav from their phones.

So if your smartphones SatNav voice asks to be let out of the car...

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not seeing the funny in that one, is there supposed to be some visual joke or some kind of error?

Siri is the "intelligent personal assistant" thats part of most Apple smart devices. And quite often used by people as SatNav from their phones.

So if your smartphones SatNav voice asks to be let out of the car...

I know what siri is, but I'm not sure if siri actually said that or the image is trying to make a joke about something else.

Edited by smjjames

An evil Atheist explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself: “Oh God, I’m screwed!!!!!.”

There is a ray of light from heaven and a voice booms out:

“No, you are NOT screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you.

So the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living heck out of the chief.

As he stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 natives with a look of shock on their faces, Gods voice booms out again: “Okay ….. NOW you’re screwed.”

• Like 3

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

The theme song from that movie sure had a long reach.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra