Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

The new thread for posting funny stuff.

Previous thread ended with this:

27971648_1057542631051360_18863068972065
  • Like 21

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

In Scotland, there is a little village called Dull.

Oregon, USA has its own Boring city.

Some comedian decided to twin them. Dull & Boring, FTW.

Seemingly.

Meanwhile, Bland, Australia decided it too wanted to twin up with Boring.

It's on, folks.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

parent logic

age 10. i do the same stupid things that all other kids do

mom: why did you do it?

me: because all other kids did it too

mom: if they all go jump off a bridge will you do it too?

age 35. everyone from my class in school is now married with kids except me

mom: why don't you marry and have kids?

me: i don't want to

mom: everyone else did, why can't you be like them?

me: if they all go jump off a bridge should i do it too?

mom: that's not a valid argument

Edited by teknoman2
  • Like 8

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

"We're a boy band? Ok, guys, let's go with that."

:lol: :lol:

HAHAHA.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I propose we try a little something: falsely attributed quotes.

„If you’re not a communist at the age of 20, you haven’t got a heart.

If you’re still a communist at the age of 40, you haven’t got a brain.“

-Joseph Stalin

Edited by Ben No.3
  • Like 2

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I propose we try a little something: falsely attributed quotes.

„If you’re not a communist at the age of 20, you haven’t got a heart.

If you’re still a communist at the age of 40, you haven’t got a brain.“

-Joseph Stalin

That is so obviously copypasta, just replace the word communist with the word liberal, or a whole bunch of other things for that matter.

Edited by smjjames

^ Raithe was the first, I was the second. There might not be a third in this forum.

I'm sure Amentep is old enough to get it (I mean I am and he's like way older). :yes:

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

A guy rents an apartment in New York, and goes to the lobby to put his name on the group mailbox. While he was there, an attractive young lady comes out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe.

He smiles at the young girl and she strikes up a conversation with him. As they talk, her robe slips open, and it’s quite obvious that she has nothing on under the robe.

The guy breaks out into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she places her hand on his arm and says, “Let’s go in my apartment, I hear someone coming…”

He proceeds with her into the apartment, and after she closes the door, she leans against it allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Being completely nude, she purrs at him, “What would you say is my best feature?”

The guy, who is very embarrassed stammers and says, “Oh, it’s got to be your ears!”

She’s astounded! “Why my ears? Look at these breasts! They’re full, don’t sag, and they’re 100% natural! My buns, they’re firm and don’t sag, and have no cellulite! Look at this skin, no blemishes or scars! Why in heaven’s name would you say my ears are the best part of my body?!”

Clearing his throat once again, Joe stammers “Well, outside when you said you heard someone coming – that was me.”

• Like 3

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

I apologize - just one more. This has now become my exercise video. Although it's a bit hard to aerobics-dance while laughing at the same time. (I also downloaded the "MMD" animation program - maybe I'll have the energy to do something with it one day)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

(pencil picture)

I get it. :p

I had a cheap boom box and later a car tape player that liked to "eat" tapes on a regular basis.

• Like 1

Remember "Evolution of Dance?" It's rather like that. Except he's doing them out in public instead of on a stage.  A bit uneven and a bit too long but I lol'd several times.