I'm a long time gamer but new to POE.

I'm following some of NerdCommando's guides. I planned to build Eder based on his Lady of Pain build. Weird thing is Disciplined Barrage is not one of his possible selections.

I can't find anything related to this online.

I may buy POE2 based on my experience with the first, but I just would like to know why it's not a selectable ability.

It’s there I use it every play through and give it to him at level 3. Currently in a play trough he’s got Disciplined Barrage.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

A reason might be that Desciplined Barrage supresses Blessing and Zealous Focus (but stacks with Devotions and Inspiring Radiance and -Exhortation). And on any difficulty below PotD that much accuracy can be overkill.

However I personally would always take it as a fighter. There are no other instant +20 ACC buffs in the game that guarantee a successful CC action right at the start of the encounter. Or if you got terrified/blinded etc. and your priest or paladin or chanter is down.

I find it much more useful than Vigorous Defense for example. But I never play passive fighter tanks who can't do anything but taking hits, so...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods