This is the first screenshot of the new "Reputations" page in the Character sheet as far as I know:

pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire_6022004.j

It's featured in this Gamestar article: http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire-die-fraktionen-und-was-sie-von-fallout-new-vegas-gelernt-haben,3326192.html

The only real news in the article is that the player can actively influence the development and alignments of the factions

Edited by Insidous
  • Like 11

I first read "Amputations and Fractures". Where did that come from? :lol: Weird, since I never whatch splatter movies/war movies or even Dr. House or stuff like that. I didn't even break a bone in my whole life (only plenty or torn ligaments - curse you Basketball!).

I have to agree that the picture looks really nice. I doesn't make a lot of sense for me (yet), especially with the party members all spread evenly across that disposition half-cirlce, but altogether it looks nice and interesting.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I have to agree that the picture looks really nice. I doesn't make a lot of sense for me (yet), especially with the party members all spread evenly across that disposition half-cirlce, but altogether it looks nice and interesting.

I'm not sure I would read too much into the placement of the companions with respect to the dispositions. They could just be arranged in the order you meet them (in a clockwise direction) or could match the order you place their portraits in the main GUI. The dispositions are also arranged alphabetically in a clockwise direction. 

I do like the inclusion of the numbers in the display giving you an overview of your standing with all factions at a glance.  

This looks pretty nice, though it looks like only the companions you have with you are available to look at in the screen, so I hope there's a way to view your standing with companions not with you at the time.

I think that may have more to do with the Watcher's level than anything else. By level 4 it is possible that you have not traveled enough to encounter the other companions. Remember that in PoE you had to progress into Act 2 before you could meet Pallegina, Hiravias and Grieving Mother.