Yeah streamers are boring :down:  (if not annoying).

Gonna watch it though, at least at the begining to see if there's anything new worthwile. Josh being there instead of pr person might do the thing.

I want be able to watch it, so I hope that if you (or someone else) catch something interesting, you would share it with us. ^^' 

Josh said that he's playing the game at home. He has played the game for 60h, and he says that corresponds to like half the content! And this is the maker of the game talking! YAY!!!

Yeah, supposedly Deadfire would have been as long as Pillars 1 was but they stretched it a bit, it seems :p

That's great imo

• Like 1

Josh said that he's playing the game at home. He has played the game for 60h, and he says that corresponds to like half the content! And this is the maker of the game talking! YAY!!!

Yeah, supposedly Deadfire would have been as long as Pillars 1 was but they stretched it a bit, it seems :p

That's great imo

Well I've read somewhere that the Deadfire suppose to be twice as along as Pillars 1 was. :3

That's great imo

Well I've read somewhere that the Deadfire suppose to be twice as along as Pillars 1 was. :3

Well, if 60 hours into it gets you half way, it definately is :p

Edited by Sedrefilos

Tbh, this talk about the ship supplies and shanties when crew morale high and all, suddenly made me more excited for ship stuff :p
Combat bore me a bit to be honest. I might just avoid it most of the time if only for being slow and repetitve, but the rest do add a lot to the sailing exploration feeling I must say!

EDIT: and besides, what's the reson to attack random ships on the map? Unless they attack me and need to defend myself why do it? For loot? Nah, I'm not that kind of jerk :p

Edited by Sedrefilos

It doesn’t seem there will be additional drastic changes to ship2ship combat, however, most of the things I requested are in the game, but they are either bugged, or not communicated properly. It certainly isn’t a system which will steal a show, but that’s potentially good, depends on how frequent the encounters will be. I am not sure how I feel about critical damage being done when shot from bow/stern. I would like a better view of my stats and what my chances are for doing specific damage (hull, crew, sails, special events). With some automation (flee, board) it might be fine.

@Sedrefilos yes! Shanties! Ship combat will be part of bounties, and factions - enemy factions will become hostile, probably will become friendlier with enemy factions of a sunken ship (a bit like in New Vegas). Being able to “fool” factions by wearing false flag is neat. You might want to raid a ship or two on your way to your destination to pay for the trip. We will see. I like that the ship is more than a cursor on a map.

• Like 1