2018 Winter Olympics

Guard Dog

Did anyone else see Chloe Kim last night? That was amazing. And she's only 17. Shes got at least two more Olympics ahead of her.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Surprised Shaun White is still at it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Great night last night. Big Air was amazing as always. US Women defeated Canada for hockey gold in and absolutely epic finish. They probably could have beaten the US Men's team last night.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Canada losing in both men's and women's hockey is glorious.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Great night last night. Big Air was amazing as always. US Women defeated Canada for hockey gold in and absolutely epic finish. They probably could have beaten the US Men's team last night.

I was telling the same thing to my wife. Women's hockey in the US has come a tremendous way since I started playing. Those ladies are playing at a very high level. The skill level was impressive.

Well something best forgotten. My country Finland failed with shame performance in Winter Olympics and I am glad that I did not watch it much. Womens ichockey team took Bronze and Finland got gold in men skiing 50 km. Other then that complete failure. The reason trainer was not fired was that he had said before the event that he would quit his jos immediately after Olympics.