White march 1 is brilliant!

I am on my second playthrough  for the main game and first  WM1 (preparing for Deadfire :) )    and i must say BRAVO! WM1 is absolutely  fantastic! Ohh you are good ,reeally goood ...  I hope Deadfire will be interesting as much as WM is

• Like 1

White Marsh is overall better than the original game (which was already quite good).

White Marsh II includes the very best part of the game according to me : the most interesting dungeon with the best Lore background, extremely tactical battles (quite difficult, be careful !) and perfectly suited ambiance music track.

You still have to visit it.

Remember the bard song in Stalwart tavern ? Now you will discover where it comes from :-)

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1

White Marsh is overall better than the original game (which was already quite good).

White Marsh II includes the very best part of the game according to me : the most interesting dungeon with the best Lore background, extremely tactical battles (quite difficult, be careful !) and perfectly suited ambiance music track.

Remember the bard song in Stalwart tavern ? Now you will discover where it comes from :-)

When I finished the game and heard the song I was like

:-x

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Remember the big glowing rock in the middle of the inn in Twin Elms?
  • Like 1

I guess White March would suffice. ;)

For some reasons, I always get confused about the writing of this word. Even for the month "March", I need to check on Google every time.

That does not help White March includes snow trolls and that its most difficult battle is located in a bog.

Edited by Elric Galad

But I'm the creator by accident of things like "Direballs" and stuff - so what do I know, right?  

Direballs? A fantasy STD?  :w00t:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

For some reasons, I always get confused about the writing of this word. Even for the month "March", I need to check on Google every time.

That does not help White March includes snow trolls and that its most difficult battle is located in a bog.

It's called MARCH (like that month) and has nothing to do with marsh/bog. Mowgrek Ien isn't even located in the WM, but in the Dyrwood :)

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/march

march 2

(märch)

n.
1. The border or boundary of a country or an area of land; a frontier.
2. tract of land bordering on two countries and claimed by both.
intr.v. marchedmarch·ingmarch·es
To have a common boundary: England marches with Scotland.
Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...