I'm a fig backer and I have just claimed my steam key for POE2, however I noticed that the key I was given is for the deluxe version, which does not contain the DLC, I purchased the DLC as an addon during the fig campaign so I'm wondering if I was given a wrong key or if I will be given another key later to add the DLC?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place btw, I couldn't find a "fig backer support page" or something like it.

Edited by DevilBlazer

• 3 weeks later...

The deadfire team has most likely not begun actually producing the DLC, therefore there is no product, therefore there are no DLC keys.

Once the game has been released, there will likely go a period of 2-4 months before Obsidian announces the first of the DLCs, and at that point they might give us the first DLC key, or they might wait until they closer to release of the first DLC. The same applies to the second and the third DLC.

Don't worry, we are all going to get our DLC keys.

Put simply - they'll handle the DLC for Fig backers in the exact same way they handled the White March for Kickstarter backers.  When they have the keys to send out, they'll send out a backer update notifying people that the keys are available and where to get them.

And it won't be one key for all DLC, or sending them all out at once, they'll be sending them out as each piece of DLC gets close to release, repeating the process I described above each time.  So since there's three pieces of DLC, we'll be going through that process three times, once for each piece of DLC.

The deadfire team has most likely not begun actually producing the DLC, therefore there is no product, therefore there are no DLC keys.

Once the game has been released, there will likely go a period of 2-4 months before Obsidian announces the first of the DLCs, and at that point they might give us the first DLC key, or they might wait until they closer to release of the first DLC. The same applies to the second and the third DLC.

But there's a preorder that incudes a dlcs.

But there's a preorder that incudes a dlcs.

Its a season pass sort of situation. DLC will be made and released months after the main game. During the fig campaign DLC was added as a seperate addon. You have received by now a key for your main order (base game) as it is what is being finalized right now. DLC will be delivered as a seperate key closer to release of each one. There wasn't a tier which would include DLC by default, so those keys will be seperate for everyone that backed via fig. 

With preorders is a bit different because the highest tier already includes them (therefore one key). 

Don't worry you will get your DLC in due time. There is no reason to worry about it right now. 

This sounds like it may be a problem on Obsidian's behalf. It happens. I'd contact Miley Dowling. When I had a problem, he walked me through step by step. He's easy to work with so I'd recommend reaching out! Can't hurt...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 4 months later...