No pink dice - pre-Valentine?

Jenceslav

Question

This week's weekly challenge did not give me the Pink dice as advertised - maybe the challenge itself is a remnant of the previous year? The "dice" reward is overlapped with ?100? gold in the challenge info.

I have tried restarting the game (Android) after checking the Collection - and it still shows Pink (0) :( A little bit sad.

6 answers to this question

As usual, a perfect explanation from you. There really is another spoooooooky Haunted die in my collection. Maybe ghosts and other supernatural beings took over Obsidian and decided that they also deserve some love.

Was there any special Valentine reward in the previous year? Can we expect more spooky dice? :)

Was there any special Valentine reward in the previous year? Can we expect more spooky dice? :)

While there was also a second Valentine's challenge, it only granted something small like 350 gold for completing two challenges.  Assuming things don't get fixed soonish, it should probably reward that or the usual 500 gold.

There were a lot of "named" challenge events around this time last year.  They'll keep colliding with the 2018 schedule if nothing is done soon.

Though...

3EccFja.gif

I've got a feeling that an update is slowly sneaking up on us. ;)

• Like 1