Non-targetable sand grubbling and shapeshift netherworld

JFutral

Question

I have a little sandgrubling I can't target and he is effectively killing my party! Sneaky little devil.

Also, my druid/ranger got stuck in this inbetween-world after shapeshifting. At first she seemed like a floating head after the fight was over. Then I noticed in her inventory her spiritshift armor and claws still equipped. And in battle she can't shift back into animal form. her animal form is a lion (to go along with her ranger lion companion, of course).

Joe

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Also, my druid/ranger got stuck in this inbetween-world after shapeshifting. At first she seemed like a floating head after the fight was over. Then I noticed in her inventory her spiritshift armor and claws still equipped. And in battle she can't shift back into animal form. her animal form is a lion (to go along with her ranger lion companion, of course).

The same happened to me with a barbarian/druid. Just a floating head, no body. It's hard to reproduce, because it just happened at some point (two hours into the game, I'd say), and after that, it stays that way, even upon reloading. I have actually managed to stack up different shapeshifting forms and their bonuses this way (since my druid is a Shifter subclass and can shift into different forms - and once the bug occurred, previous forms don't go away). When I hover over the small icons next to my barbarian/druid's character portrait, the shapeshifting modes show a negative time count, becoming more and more negative over time.

• Like 1

I started a new game since I couldn't get my druid to reset. Of course, since druids are one of my favorites, I tried a druid again.

Same thing sort of happened again. She didn't become a floating head, but she lost all non-shifted equipped armor, cape, and weapons. She was in her skivvies.

At first I couldn't re-equip any new armor. Restarted the game. I could re-equip gear, but she is still in this in-between state. The shapeshift special attack is always available, but she can't shift into animal form.

In case any of this info is helpful.

I guess I have to hold off on druids for a while. :(

Joe

Edited by JFutral