A Look Into the Fig Physical Items

My account is updated with my current email but I have not been getting emails for a long time now, is there someone I need to check with or is there a setting I might be missing?

Hey Townsendvol, same thing happened to me - Backer updates stopped coming even though my mails were set up correctly in both fig and backer portal. I contacted support at https://support.obsidian.net/ and they got it fixed within just a couple of days.

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

My account is updated with my current email but I have not been getting emails for a long time now, is there someone I need to check with or is there a setting I might be missing?

Hey Townsendvol, same thing happened to me - Backer updates stopped coming even though my mails were set up correctly in both fig and backer portal. I contacted support at https://support.obsidian.net/ and they got it fixed within just a couple of days.

Thank you, I will give it a shot.

Hi, I'll be contacting support about it, but I just received my Signed Collectors Edition and the statue came completely destroyed. 

Same here.  Absolutely horrible packing.  Statue's box was crammed in there and damaged, the statue itself is broken due to poor said packing and completely inadequate protection.

Also, I have to say I'm very disappointed in the quality of the T-shirts this time around.  Definitely several steps down from my original POE T-shirt which is still going strong after all this time.   Each t-shirt look and feel like a cheap five dollar knock-off vs. what you'd expect for the price paid.

Edited by CaptainNorway

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really like to know where my signed collector's edition is.  I am located in the United States and I submitted my survey and other information the day it was requested.  The status on my account still says "pending" and I have sent two tickets and messaged on Facebook with no response.