A Look Into the Fig Physical Items

Hey everyone!

We got in the prototypes for our Fig versions of the physical orders and wanted to share them with you all! If you backed Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire through Fig or through our Backer Portal at a tier with a physical version of the game, you now get to see what you'll be getting come launch day.

Fig Physical Edition

deadfire-figitems-tier1.jpg

Fig Collector's Edition

deadfire-figitems-tier2.jpg

Fig Elite Collector's Edition

deadfire-figitems-tier3.jpg

We're very happy with how the physical items have turned out and we're looking forward to getting them to those who backed at those tiers when the game launches this April.

• Like 21

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Friends :

• Hey man, cool Statue ! What is it ?

Me :

• Well, it's Eothas, the God of Light, Redemption, Hope, and Rebirth. Eothas is a God of an ancient civilization who is said to have been killed by men. 
    Legends says that a simple farmer named Waidwen, would have been supposedly turned into a living incarnation of Eothas, and whose actions led to a massive conflict known as the Saint's War.
    Waidwen was killed during this conflict. His death caused Eothas to withdraw from mortal affairs, and he has not been seen since.
Friends :
  • :blink: ...

Me :

• You're Welcome.

I can't wait to put it on a shelf !  :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : Keep it Secret plz ! [The Real Map]

I wanna discover it in game !

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 6

This stuff looks AMAZING.

Is the CE box about the same size as the CE box from the first game?

I assume the DVD steel case will come with box this time? ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I must say, usually I am not much into game physical goodies (some “collectors editions” I got in a moment of weakness usually hide to not give maluses to decor) but those look neat. I actually could imagine putting Eothas statue on a shelf... if I had physical edition that is.

• Like 1

Is the Fig physical box going to be different from the one Deadfire backers will obtain? I'm asking 'cause I was only able to back the game by the official Obsidian site, not the Fig campaign. :3

Edited by Nanawatzin

Is the Fig physical box going to be different from the one Deadfire backers will obtain? I'm asking 'cause I was only able to back the game by the official Obsidian site, not the Fig campaign. :3

It says right there in the OP that if you backed on Fig or on Obsidian’s backer portal, these are the goodies you’re getting ;)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It says right there in the OP that if you backed on Fig or on Obsidian’s backer portal, these are the goodies you’re getting ;)

Oh true! How did I missed that? Thank you for your answer. :3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Also backed elite edition. So when are we getting it approximately?

"what you'll be getting come launch day" so the postman will bring us the stuff on May 8th ?? :geek:

Friends :

• Hey man, cool Statue ! What is it ?

Me :

• Well, it's Eothas, the God of Light, Redemption, Hope, and Rebirth. Eothas is a God of an ancient civilization who is said to have been killed by men. 
    Legends says that a simple farmer named Waidwen, would have been supposedly turned into a living incarnation of Eothas, and whose actions led to a massive conflict known as the Saint's War.
    Waidwen was killed during this conflict. His death caused Eothas to withdraw from mortal affairs, and he has not been seen since.
Friends :
  • :blink: ...

Me :

• You're Welcome.

I can't wait to put it on a shelf !  :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : Keep it Secret plz ! [The Real Map]

I wanna discover it in game !

I'm reminded of this:

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

• 2 weeks later...
Just received the email about delay in physical item delivery, which is understandable. Could it it be possible for us to get an exact date of delivery? Given that the address I used will not be available to me anymore after May 19, I was worried about this shipping on time.

Could I still change the address if it's taking longer, even if it's to a different country?

The only physical item I included was aT-Shirt.

I for my part wonder why I never get those backer emails.

Might not have signed up for the newsletter? 

I was sort of expecting the physical items to be delivered after launch to begin with, pretty ambitious to have them be delivered for launch date. I was very happy when I heard they wanted to do that, but it's not that big of a disappointment that they're arriving after launch.

My wife still thinks I am crazy for ordering the Eothas bust level backer. Haha, I just walk her out the garage door and point at her BMW SUV that she had to have and don't say anything else. 

HA! Her monthly payment on that joker is almost 4 times what I backed the Eoathas bust for. haha

OOO got to go, here she comes, luck and loot all..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when these will be arriving?

I haven't been able to find anything saying when.

Then again, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

• Like 1

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one’s head and succumb. Inevitably many will fault the hands upon the sword which felled Typhon, the Ordo Malleus. But the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant; to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Inquisition. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Emperor’s service.

Yet ultimately, it was I who set these events into motion, with a single blow from my hammer, God Splitter.

-Gabriel Angelos, of the Blood Ravens 4th Company

Does anyone know when these will be arriving?

I haven't been able to find anything saying when.

Then again, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

There was a backer update saying they wanted to ship them to arrive on the day of release but now that won't happen and they will be at most a few weeks late. So I assume they are coming soon?