Update #44 - Making Pillars II Gorgeous

Hey, I backed this product. I think for the basic game, but I'm not sure now. Anyhow, I didn't think I needed to link it to my Obsidian account, which I didn't have at the time. Now it's a mess. I need to look to find the order confirmation and receipt, but will I have to link that order to an account here? It's not like I have *any* time to play the game for the next year or so, but I want to have it in my steam account at least.

Did you use the same e-mail address for fig and here?  It should then link automatically, but if not, contact Obsidian/fig support.  Your order confirmation number should be on your fig account too - just log in there to find it.  Actually, just logged in there and can't see my order number, but the info is all there - contact Fig support button should net you the necessary numbers (and/or Obsidian support).

---

On another note: Just seeing my pledge again on Fig (I'm  backer #22,849) gets me excited - I'd forgotten I'd gone 'Premium digital' (+ DLC) rather than base game - hope the wife doesn't see the total LOL

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I signed in and I can see my pledge, but I can't seem to access the code. Hmmm, maybe I'll email Obsidian customer service. Thanks for responding, Silent Winter.

On eternity.obsidian.net you need to go to 'Username' - 'Manage Pledges' and confirm your pledge there.  Once it says your pledge is confirmed there, you can redeem the code under the same area but 'My Products'  (If either/neither is present, contact Obsidian)

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

• 2 weeks later...

:snip:

On eternity.obsidian.net you need to go to 'Username' - 'Manage Pledges' and confirm your pledge there.  Once it says your pledge is confirmed there, you can redeem the code under the same area but 'My Products'  (If either/neither is present, contact Obsidian)

I didn't have the time to look into this until today, when I was convinced I would have to email support.  As it turned out, I was just being stupid.  Thanks so much for the assist.  I'm now ready to download when it ships.  I sincerely appreciate it, Silent Winter.

• Like 1

χαίρετε

:snip:

I didn't have the time to look into this until today, when I was convinced I would have to email support.  As it turned out, I was just being stupid.  Thanks so much for the assist.  I'm now ready to download when it ships.  I sincerely appreciate it, Silent Winter.

Yay - glad you got it sorted :)

Okay, this is pretty serious. Looking at the beginning of the video, it seems to me Katrina is in fact "drawing" with the wrong end of the pen. Now I'm no artist (nor do I pretend to be, cough) so perhaps this wrong end also has some function that I don't know about. However, it's way more entertaining to assume it doesn't so that we have a conspiracy on our hands. Also, confirmation bias mode is engaged so don't bother arguing against me unless you want some quality ad hominem attacks.

If Obsidian is willing to lie to us about this, what is really beyond them? Can we trust them about anything? April 3rd, but which year? Are those birds birds or birbs, hmm?

I, not omgFIREBALLS but the guy posting this, am a noob who copy pastes posts instead of quoting them.

Forgive me, I'm so hyped about trying hundreds of multiclass combination parties and there just is no outlet for another six weeks.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

• 2 weeks later...