Someone at the Pillars wiki said that she may be a sidekick because she has a large portrait.  I hope that's true.

Clearly the sidekick replacing Ydwin when she gets announced as a surprise companion. :p

But no, crew member or quest giver is a safe bet.

Edited by CottonWolf

Someone at the Pillars wiki said that she may be a sidekick because she has a large portrait.  I hope that's true.

Clearly the sidekick replacing Ydwin when she gets announced as a surprise companion. :p

That won't happen.

...OR WILL IT?

Edited by algroth
  • Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

But no, crew member or quest giver is a safe bet.

I thought quest givers only have watercolor portraits.

Anyway, maybe you're right, but I can still dream for the next 2 months.  :p

Edited by Bill Gates' Son

She has a convo, though in the "npcs" folder, and now a large and small portrait in the "companion" folder.

The Backer Beta Update 2 Patch Notes announce the ship crew.

The portrait in the npc folder looks a bit different than the one in the companion folder.  Maybe that's an early prototype, or maybe she changes her hat and clothes when she joins your crew or party. 

Edited by Bill Gates' Son

Her portrait's in the companions folder, though, and she's named. Only companions and sidekicks are in there.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus