My analysis of this game lead me to have 100% range party with the summons and pets as tanks.

Why you might ask well pets especially have no health bar so they technically can't die if there endurance is being replenish fast enough. They can suffer from fatigue but this only happens after prolonged fights.

Summons from the chanter are very strong especially when summon directly behind enemy lines.

This leads on to the formation you want 2 columns of 4 with the pet being in front the chanter or priest preferably behind that.

Obviously 2 rangers at the back since they have no auras.

Chanters and priests both stack with all endurance heals so 2 chanters with ancient healing will keep alot of endurance healing on the pets and summons.

For ranged weapons keep two, one bow for low Dr and a rifle for high Dr. You wont need to worry about accuracy to much and concentration since you will almost never be hit.

A paladin can be really nice here with all the accuracy modulas.

The real strength of this set up is finding a chock point and funneling enemies into it. Even if you can do that just run circles around them, with bows you attack speed is very high.

On harder difficulties where enemies have very high stats this seems to work to well. I guess it's how the game throws. Enemies at you expecting you to have a strong g defensive party but when you can funnel them unto a choke your dps don't need armor and just high dps.

My analysis of this game lead me to have 100% range party with the summons and pets as tanks.

Why you might ask well pets especially have no health bar so they technically can't die if there endurance is being replenish fast enough. They can suffer from fatigue but this only happens after prolonged fights.

Summons from the chanter are very strong especially when summon directly behind enemy lines.

This leads on to the formation you want 2 columns of 4 with the pet being in front the chanter or priest preferably behind that.

Chanters and priests both stack with all endurance heals so 2 chanters with ancient healing will keep alot of endurance healing on the pets and summons.

For ranged weapons keep two, one bow for low Dr and a rifle for high Dr. You wont need to worry about accuracy to much and concentration since you will almost never be hit.

The real strength of this set up is finding a chock point and funneling enemies into it. Even if you can do that just run circles around them, with bows you attack speed is very high.

On harder difficulties where enemies have very high stats this seems to work to well. I guess it's how the game throws. Enemies at you expecting you to have a strong g defensive party but when you can funnel them unto a choke your dps don't need armor and just high dps.

Or Zealous Charge to keep you out of melee.

Have gun will travel.

Yeah, I seen people run like 2 to 3 casters and just nuke the enemies before they even get close.

For me I like to never rest so the heal spamming on pets is for me more preferred, than managing spells.

The real game is POTD so I look at most classes as utility and what they can provide. Ranger real strength is damage + pet.

Paladin is great main character becouse the disposition gives early high defence and the modules auras are super strong.

I also have the paladin order that has two endurance heals one from killing and the other from flame of retribution.

Chanters damage chants are amazing if you have 23 strength and they stack so I get like 50 damage over 3 seconds.

Even when surrounded my party just outheals all damage and slowly whittle down the enemy.

My main problem is aoe and stuns but the priest can offset some of that.

• Like 1

Or Zealous Charge to keep you out of melee.
I generally reposition so I don't have to, the chanter has a speed boost chant to.

I use the damage reduction zealous only to give the bear pet more survivability and so I can run all light armor and not get rect by aoe.

• Like 1