Treasure and Gold issues

GigglyRaven

Question

Hello,

I am playing this game on Steam. I completed the Valeros storyline two days ago and never received the listed 5000 gold reward. I have the Steam achievement showing that i completed the scenario but never got the gold. And today while playing, I bought a treasure but when I tried to open it the game froze during the chest opening animation and I never received the rewards. My account shows that the gold spent is gone as is the treasure and there are no new cards in my character stash or new dice added to my total. My account name is Gigglyraven#2420 on Pathfinder (GigglyRaven on Steam). Thank You.

5 answers to this question

The question Hannibal asked is an important one; the cards and gold only unlock when the scenarios are completed on Legendary difficulty.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

The question Hannibal asked is an important one; the cards and gold only unlock when the scenarios are completed on Legendary difficulty.

Okay I just beat the first one on legendary and it showed that I got the Farmers Daughter, but I don’t see her in my collection?