The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Anyone else nervous we missed one?

I really think that if we would miss one they would put that one up instead of putting "EQC3bw" again and again; and a tease from ObsidianEric was just that - a tease to make us go and watch those 40 videos again ;).

think if the community missed one, they'd just see that here and re put it in again at a later date. this isnt meant to be a hardcore scavenge hunt

That'd be good, I don't want "Dark Knight" levels of viral nonsense happening. 

• Like 1

nervous?  not at all.  this scavenger hunt is meant to build positive anticipation.  if release comes and goes and three codes is missing from the list in this thread, we doubt the obsidians will go moses on you when people plead for hints.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

nervous?  not at all.  this scavenger hunt is meant to build positive anticipation.  if release comes and goes and three codes is missing from the list in this thread, we doubt the obsidians will go moses on you when people plead for hints.

HA! Good Fun!

So what they will be more like this Moses?

• Like 2

41 and 42 not working

They acted up on me, and I refreshed the page for entering the codes and voila.
Yup. Good idea to get into the habit of refreshing the page each time you visit to enter new codes.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

So, I scrubbed through everything I could find in the downloadable press kit and all I found were two codes we already had from press images. :( Maybe someone else can spot something I missed (if everyone hasn't already been through it a few times). For fun I tried a few of the gods' names (the 6 letter ones), but those didn't work. I'd have tried Wael, but that's not enough letters. ;)

Same! I went back through everything I could find on Twitter, FB, their website, steam, and the affiliate websites... if we missed something it’s either hidden REALLY well... it so bloody obvious we’ve all overlooked it!

Edited by Noctoi

How do you do it xD

Well whatever sacrificial rituals or hellish pacts you have to make, I thank you!

Aarik has had me imprisoned in the depths of this code mine, toiling away for the last several months!  Once I find the 55th code I finally gain my freedom!!

Seriously though.  If anyone happens to see @Aarik D around, feel free to tell him he's a totally rad guy and an awesome community manager.  Perhaps even, the best community manager.

• Like 22

How do you do it xD

Well whatever sacrificial rituals or hellish pacts you have to make, I thank you!

Aarik has had me imprisoned in the depths of this code mine, toiling away for the last several months!  Once I find the 55th code I finally gain my freedom!!

Seriously though.  If anyone happens to see @Aarik D around, feel free to tell him he's a totally rad guy and an awesome community manager.  Perhaps even, the best community manager.

Definitely the best Community manager around

• Like 1

So, I scrubbed through everything I could find in the downloadable press kit and all I found were two codes we already had from press images. :( Maybe someone else can spot something I missed (if everyone hasn't already been through it a few times). For fun I tried a few of the gods' names (the 6 letter ones), but those didn't work. I'd have tried Wael, but that's not enough letters. ;)

Sam! I went back through everything I could find on Twitter, FB, their website, steam, and the affiliate websites... if we missed something it’s either hidden REALLY well... it so bloody obvious we’ve all overlooked it!

Clearly, the missing codes are hidden somewhere in . . . the prior game's beta

• Like 3

Plot Twist: That was the one everyone missed from like 3 months ago.

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."