The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Fantastic work everyone - thanks for all the hard work :)

(now waiting on gog)

• Like 4

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Apparently there was an "extra" code, as the one  donotgo reported was in the PDF version of the manual.  At least according to reddit.

===

Also good news for everyone who has already started a game.  If you save your current game, quit Deadfire, and then load Deadfire back up again, Cuthroat Cosmo will be added to your stash automatically when you load your save!

No having to start a new game to get the last item, in other words. :)

• Like 6

Does anyone know the meaning of the 56th code? is it just for those who missed one code? Once I've entered all 55 codes I can't enter in another one, so I assume that's just the meaning of the 56th code.

Looks like it was just a spare code in case we had trouble locating them all. I suppose we didn’t need the help!
  • Like 1

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

khaaaan.jpg

Also installing all the small DLC via GOG has been a proper pain in the ass. Probably should have download installer and instal them manually. Using Galaxy client meant checking if all the game files are there before installing each thing. Took a while...

• Like 3

Since we found all the codes and the thread is about 600 posts over the usual limit, I'm locking this but keeping it pinned.

Any further discussion of the codes can be in a new thread.

• Like 8

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man