The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

I heard someone mention earlier in the thread that a cosmo rabbit/bunny/etc was one of them, anyone find out if that was actually one or if that was just a guess?

The last prize is one, there's a picture of it in the first post. I want it but where are the codes?? :p

I heard someone mention earlier in the thread that a cosmo rabbit/bunny/etc was one of them, anyone find out if that was actually one or if that was just a guess?

If that were mentioned, earlier, it was in jest.  The only cosmic pets are:

Cosmo - Pre-order pet

Cosmic Dog

Cosmic Bird

Cosmic Cat

Pirate Cosmo - Scavenger hunt reward

• Like 4

Doesn't seem like cosmic bird nor dog work. I just get "command cosmic doesn't exist" as error?

Make sure you type the command in all caps.  All 3 codes worked fine for me.

That's got to be it then. I just used Cosmic Dog and such.

I had no problem with them, and I did not use all caps

3kp5Bi and we already have it. It's number 33 on the list.

You had me so excited for a moment there.

Edited by Anmar
  • Like 1

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

It looks like there is a code in the this facebook picture: https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldofEternity/videos/1974372515969959/ but I can't make it out. Pillar in upper right corner. Looks like 8kp5B but I can't make out the last piece. Anyone got this?

It 's a lowercase f.

8kp5Bf

OLD CODE , DIDN'T WORK...

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

its now getting to the point its stupid, did they even release all the scavenger codes yet ? or are they releasing them AFTER people do not care ?

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...