The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Just about to jump in, can somone ease my mind before i type in these cosmic pets into console command that it iss still fine to do so and wont disable achievments. :yes:

Be our Guinea Pig and find out!  :w00t:

j/k:  As long as you don't type "iroll20s" you'll be fine. :) 

(And even if you're not, disabling achievements doesn't carry over from one save game to the next.)

• Like 1

Do we need to type in these pet codes just once or every time we load the game up?

Type them in once per playthrough.

Once you do, they're dropped in the party inventory like any other item.

tyvm!

Special thanks to Ethics Gradient.

I realise that this is part of your job but you've done a terrific job jiggling us along when we got stuck, keeping a lid on some of the wilder speculations and I have had more fun than I can say searching for codes even though I never found any new ones.

Thank you Ethics Gradient.

• Like 3

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

Just about to jump in, can somone ease my mind before i type in these cosmic pets into console command that it iss still fine to do so and wont disable achievments. :yes:

Be our Guinea Pig and find out!  :w00t:

j/k:  As long as you don't type "iroll20s" you'll be fine. :)

(And even if you're not, disabling achievements doesn't carry over from one save game to the next.)

I can confirm that Steam achievements are NOT disabled by using the pet codes. I have all 3 pets and have just unlocked my first achievement.

Edited by Orrah
  • Like 2

Doesn't seem like cosmic bird nor dog work. I just get "command cosmic doesn't exist" as error?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Doesn't seem like cosmic bird nor dog work. I just get "command cosmic doesn't exist" as error?

Make sure you type the command in all caps.  All 3 codes worked fine for me.

Edited by Raygne
  • Like 4

That's got to be it then. I just used Cosmic Dog and such.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

nice, TY

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

UG6Q9Y - new one

Confirmed!  Four to go. :)

EDIT:::

It's from the Launch Day Trailer vid in backer update #47 at the 0:19 mark. 

On 0:37 is the same again ^^

Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/gluurak

My Pillars of Eternity Let's Play playlist: http://bit.ly/2tlcVR5

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/GlurakLP

My Suikoden German Translation Project: http://www.snes-projects.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3131

UG6Q9Y - new one

In case anyone didn't recognize him, that's Obsidian's awesome PR Manager, and all-around nicest guy ever@Mikey Dowling.

MWQ9jcy.png

• Like 3

UG6Q9Y - new one

In case anyone didn't recognize him, that's Obsidian's awesome PR Manager, and all-around nicest guy ever@Mikey Dowling.

MWQ9jcy.png

didn't know. Hope you didn't DOX him to find out LOL (j/k)

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...