The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Then you are fifteen hours ahead of the US and not four hours behind. Tomorrow has already come for them and we are living in it.

If you make Tikawara with a double r then it becomes Tikawarra and could easily be a NSW name.

Haha, yes, we're ahead, but I'm seeing the tweets about 4 hours after they are posted because I'm still asleep when they go out  ;(

Seems to be a cosmic pattern.  So who's gonna try every animal type and see what works?  Comsic Monkey? Oscelot? Raccoon? Snake? Mosquito?

Oh.  Totally.  Some er... poking around... as of a couple months ago found that a cosmic cat was quite likely to be the third bonus pet.  Just haven't seen it advertised anywhere, and the only way to verify is to wait for release.

And what is more, Obsidian guys stated that we will have access to the hunt couple of month after release.

Well, it WOULD be super-scummy if people buying it now and finding this later cannot get this stuff anymore, I don't think it should ever be going offline (unless replaced by a steampackage adding all items free on demand).

Doesn't really have anything to do with the code-distribution itself.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You guys probably looked only twitter, when there is clearly other sources for codes.

Did you even check the links? Sure most codes are from twitter, but qute a few from other sources. And exept maby 1? all codes have been 1 or 2 klicks away from twitter, that they woud hide the last codes in some ubscure chinease website that only get 500 klicks a month is not likley.

From what I have seen most are hidden in images/gifs/videos.

Also, it is entirely possible that while I don't believe any have been found in live streams, that that is where they are.. I haven't had the time to watch the streams myself so I cannot verify one way or another... but...

Two old codes were found in Critical Role's little "commercial" about the game. but they were already found in different places, a little disappointing.

Okay everyone.  We can chill out a little bit and get ready for the the coming wave of Deadfire glory.

If we haven't found a few, it's because they're still cooking something up, and waiting to sprinkle the last handful all across the interwebs.

QZuYV1U.gif

LnDaIWs.png

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 5

I didn't know about this scavenge hunt until... well, today. I did pre-order the game and cannot wait for it to release, I've been refreshing the page on Steam just to check how long it is until it unlocks.

Have fun everyone and thank you for the codes!

• Like 2

So I was a bit bored and messing around, so I typed in 'sawyer' (all lower case and once with a capital "S") and I got a 'code accepted' but it did not increase the number of unlocks...
(no screengrab cause I can't post .png or .jpg :geek: )

weird...

So I was a bit bored and messing around, so I typed in 'sawyer' (all lower case and once with a capital "S") and I got a 'code accepted' but it did not increase the number of unlocks...

weird...

I tried and got a code invalid

weird...

Was it red border behind "code accepted". If the browser been up for to long and you enter a code it will accept alot of things (even codes you have already used) but won´t increase the number & the border will be red instead of green.

Look here for another one:

DeYvu8

Already found, but good work :D

I wish on a big boss when you have to chose how to destroy its soul the  narrator said "how do you wanna do this ?" XD

Edited by Arctic

Yes I'w confirmed it with a streamer that tried it out yesterday. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/258683798?t=07h59m55s  Cat gives +1 party dex.

Code for space kitty!

COSMIC CAT

Was there a source on that?  Someone convince a pre-release streamer to give it a try?  

Alrighty!  I was just waiting on some confirmation before posting stuff! that might have been data-mined  Thanks!  :)

• Like 1

Add DeYvu8 and XQrdGv to the list, in the "You Control Critical Role" video they just released.

[edit] Blah, false alarm. There is two codes in the video but both are old ones we already have. Bummer.

Edited by OgreSamanosuke

Add DeYvu8 to the list, in the "You Control Critical Role" video they just released.

That's already known unfortunately, it seems! Was unearthed before they released the video. 

Edit: You already saw/found that out. Oops to my unnecessary posting. 

Edited by Senselesstaste