The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

So, question: Do people who don't use these codes get access to these items or is it only people who input the codes who receive them? My thinking is as its a community event, maybe all the codes need to be found by a few people of the community for it to be unlocked automatically for anyone who owns the game. I mean I would prefer it if it was unique to those who entered the codes only but yeah.

I would prefer it the other way around since it is supposed to be for the community, but I had to enter in the codes myself. Only then did things unlock.

Hmmm.  47th code landed when we were on page 47.  Obviously we need to make this thread 55 pages so we can get those last eight codes.

SCIENCE!!!

Please don't. They're likely just saving the last few for the rest of the week.  :facepalm:

Hmmm.  47th code landed when we were on page 47.  Obviously we need to make this thread 55 pages so we can get those last eight codes.

SCIENCE!!!

Please don't. They're likely just saving the last few for the rest of the week.  :facepalm:

We're also venturing into some uncharted territory here.  

The mods tend to close long threads by this point.  Let's hope we can finish the finish the job and free pirate cosmo before they feel we've overstayed our welcome....  :-

• Like 2

What time are they releasing the game...?

I believe I saw something about the game going live at 10 am PT.

I would also like to pitch in and thank everyone who spent time digging up these codes and posting them here! I tried to do it on my own when the hunt was first announced and drove myself crazy trying to find them.

I can't tell you how let down I was when I realized that this was not a code. I spent a good half hour trying to interpret one from this. x.x

Capture.PNG

I'd also like to join all the others in thanking the OP. Considering my time restraints, finding all those codes would have been quite a monumental task for me.

So, thank you very much, Ethics!

And let's hope for a smooth launch tomorrow and maximum enjoyment from this second part!

(Because for some reason, I could never get into the first one, much to my dismay. But I can recognize a good studio who makes games with their hearts which is why I made a leap of faith and bought the second one.)

• Like 2

Still, kinda supports that whole thread-count theory...

What time are they releasing the game...?

10am PDT.  So Approx 14 hours from now.  

Unless there is a glitch on Steam's end.  But when has THAT ever happened?  :lol:

The game is being released at 3:00am where I live so they'll have had a few hours to sort out any problems. Not that I expect any. The final version of the Beta had no bugs that I ever noticed so I don't expect any problems like that and I've always found Steam to provide good service even though thousands of people trying to get the same game at the same time will be a challenge.

What I have found with the Beta is that the player interface feels klunky after playing POE1 and that klunky feeling doesn't go away, and also travelling from one scene to the next isn't seamless as it was in POE1 and it interferes with the flow of the game. I'll be happy to wait a few hours after release before I get it. With any luck the actual game has addressed the worst of those things and the three expansion packs coming later in the year will be a chance to fine tune.

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

Hard to say... I'm still hoping we'll get these last 8 in about 8 hours till realease... but right now most of them are asleep :p

So, I read about these "exclusive" PC Gamer and Gamestar pets. Isn't using an in game console disabling an achievments?

Hard to say... I'm still hoping we'll get these last 8 in about 8 hours till realease... but right now most of them are asleep :p

So, I read about these "exclusive" PC Gamer and Gamestar pets. Isn't using an in game console disabling an achievments?

Nope, it is not. You only disable achievements if you use "cheating" codes in the console - so any code that starts with "Iroll20s". Other codes are not considered cheating and as such do not disable achievements.

• Like 1

I promise you that the game will still run without Cutthroat Cosmo.

But will I be haunted by the spirit of Cosmo FOREVER for playing the game on release rather than whenever they care to release the final code?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee