The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

TFW when the WorldOfEternity twitter account updates, but it's a RT of someone else's tweet.  ;(

No kidding!   :p

Almost every time I get an alert that @WorldOfEternity did something on twitter:

bDSmLZw.gif

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 4

Using console command can disable achievement on steam, so be aware of that.

Also, what if the code where just coordinate on the map (which is almost 6x6).

Edited by Cener

Using console command can disable achievement on steam, so be aware of that.

Also, what if the code where just coordinate on the map (which is almost 6x6).

That is not entirely true.  What disables achievements is using the iroll20s command and any of the marked cheat commands.

There are dozens of "non-cheat" commands in the game.  Many of them do simple stuff like adjusting the GUI.  The COSMIC command should not disable achievements because the game does not consider it a cheat.

It would be a pretty terrible promo if Obsidian offered free stuff that disabled your achievements in the process.  I can try it out first if you like, but I'm not expecting any problems by grabbing a freebie COSMIC DOG.

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 6

Hmmm.  47th code landed when we were on page 47.  Obviously we need to make this thread 55 pages so we can get those last eight codes.

SCIENCE!!!

Well it's not the most ridiculous thing I've heard today. 

Good thinking, I may as well join this convo!

I just entered all the codes just now so thanks to those who contributed :)

• Like 3

So, question: Do people who don't use these codes get access to these items or is it only people who input the codes who receive them? My thinking is as its a community event, maybe all the codes need to be found by a few people of the community for it to be unlocked automatically for anyone who owns the game. I mean I would prefer it if it was unique to those who entered the codes only but yeah.

So, question: Do people who don't use these codes get access to these items or is it only people who input the codes who receive them? My thinking is as its a community event, maybe all the codes need to be found by a few people of the community for it to be unlocked automatically for anyone who owns the game. I mean I would prefer it if it was unique to those who entered the codes only but yeah.

The items unlocked in my game only when i used the codes myself. 

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

Man, I shouldn't have put entering all those off.  Doing 47 at once was a bit much-- haven't had that much fun since my last Windows re-install!

Anyhow, thanks for curating, Ethics.  I can claim a little credit for being the first to comment about these codes in the "teasers" thread, but that's nothing compared to the work you've put in.

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 4