The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

What’s the difference between a guest and an anonymous user?

Guests are folks who aren't registered to the forum reading the thread.

Anonymous users are folks who are registered but have chosen to read the forum in 'invisible mode', meaning their user names don't show up on the "users are reading this topic" or various other lists that show which active users are doing things on the forum (reading, searching, posting).

• Like 2

As someone who has preloaded the game, I can say that each of these items are appearing one by one as separate DLCs over on Steam, as they get unlocked.  Leads me to believe that the last item can easily be unlocked even after the game officially launches.  It really just depends on when they shutdown the logbook, IMO.  And even then, the whole thing can be released as a free DLC pack sometime down the line (for both GoG and Steam).

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire
  • Like 2

Cutting it awefully close. 20 hours left - still 9 codes?

So if this extends past release, is that final item dropped when we get all keys, or you need to start an entire new game.

This is why I hate this stuff...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Regarding Scavenger Hunt rewards and GoG users ObsidianEric said this on reddit two hours ago:

I believe we have a solution, been talking to GOG. It won't be ready for launch (most likely) but GOG players WILL be able to get the Scavenger Hunt items or I will die trying...

Edited by Malek_Deneith
  • Like 7

Cutting it awefully close. 20 hours left - still 9 codes?

So if this extends past release, is that final item dropped when we get all keys, or you need to start an entire new game.

This is why I hate this stuff...

I'd be very surprised if all codes aren't known before release tomorrow

Free games updated 3/4/21

I promise you that the game will still run without Cutthroat Cosmo.

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

You don't know that.

• Like 6

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Josh actually confirmed that the game will auto-brick your computer without Cutthroat Cosmo.
That bastard
  • Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

According to reliable sources, you don’t need to activate the “iroll20s” command to enter the codes.

• Like 1

I don't have a copy of the magazine anymore, but I'm fairly certain the code for the PC Gamer dog was actually SPACE DOG, not cosmic dog (I wrote it down at the time as space dog, anyway.)

i_find_your_lack_of_faith_disturbing.gif :p Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 1

Maybe Josh will talk in pig latin/code for the release.. you know as a present to all of us.. well ok you.. who hunted through all the video gifs,  the twitter feeds, videos and pop up adds.. maybe as a code montage..... kind of like that flash he did in the last update (1-2 ago...)

MRDUX... NORNOT... YesMR2... CMiDbD wings?....

Edited by benwa69

I wish they would at least tell us if we have missed any that are already out there. That would help a little and it wouldn't cause any problems.

They did, there was a tweet and then we got one with "power of 50 coins".
FTFY