The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

I got a cosmic dog from buying a magazine, but the code was super generic (not like each person who purchased got their own code) so I guess everyone will have it. On the plus side hopefully that means I can get the other cosmic pets that were distributed in magazines in other countries? Think I saw a cosmic bunny in some German magazine or something like that?

You mind sharing the code?

Pop open the console: ~

• COSMIC DOG   - PC Gamer UK "exclusive" dog
  • COSMIC BIRD   - Gamestar "exclusive" bird

After the game releases, get creative.  Maybe there's some other cosmic animals lurking in the code....

COSMIC FERRET, COSMIC CAT, COSMIC GECKO?  Endless possibilities, my friend.

I... I want a cosmic ferret so much.. :aiee:

Given that the last codes are the hardest to get and that there are more for Cosmo than for any other extra I think it's safe to assume that Cosmo is more than just another pet, perhaps in the way that Concelhauts Skull was more than just another pet or more likely in some other way altogether.

One thing's for sure, I'm going to go through the next update in minute detail looking for those last codes.

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

I've only just noticed that my Deadfire package includes Cosmo the Spacepig who sounds a lot like the pig Cutthroat Cosmo that is the last of the scavenger goals.

I've only just noticed that my Deadfire package includes Cosmo the Spacepig who sounds a lot like the pig Cutthroat Cosmo that is the last of the scavenger goals.

Cutthoat Cosmo is the same - but has a pirate hat.  (possibly different bonuses too but I haven't heard anything about it)

• Like 3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I got a cosmic dog from buying a magazine, but the code was super generic (not like each person who purchased got their own code) so I guess everyone will have it. On the plus side hopefully that means I can get the other cosmic pets that were distributed in magazines in other countries? Think I saw a cosmic bunny in some German magazine or something like that?

You mind sharing the code?

Pop open the console: ~

• COSMIC DOG   - PC Gamer UK "exclusive" dog
  • COSMIC BIRD   - Gamestar "exclusive" bird

After the game releases, get creative.  Maybe there's some other cosmic animals lurking in the code....

COSMIC FERRET, COSMIC CAT, COSMIC GECKO?  Endless possibilities, my friend.

COSMIC ORLAN?

• Like 1

sign.jpg

really...has no one mentioned this?.......

Cosmic Giant Miniature Space Hamster named OOB.........cause reasons........

Or Cosmic giant miniature space berserker name Csnim.........just saying.....COSMIC BOO

COSMIC BOO, that is genius mate.

But Boo is already cosmic. Before we continue, I would like to state for the record that I eat boogers and paint chips. Cosmic Boo would be like a miniature giant space space hamster ^^

• Like 3

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I grew up in Polynesia and all these Polynesian names are really nostalgic for me. I don't actually speak any Polynesian language but I do know what a mea'uli is, what a fakaleiti is, why the Hawaiians don't call themselves Maoli (when they clearly are to my eyes) and why the Maori in New Zealand stopped fighting (they hadn't lost).

I even know the difference between Tu'i Manua and Tui Manu'a.

Some of the names that the designers have chosen are very evocative. Kangati Islands means the Isles of People,  Kua o Rekuhu Islands clearly means the Islands of the Misty Skies Wood.

It is like Wizard of Earthsea but with comforting names from my childhood.

• Like 9