The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Thanks.

Do you actually lose the ship and crew and have to acquire resp assemble a new one or is it just "game over" and reloading from your last save?

It’s game over. It’s possible to loose crew member during fight + damage which needs to be repaired or injuries are a norm.

There is however an option to go straight to combat by docking (Apologies if this isn't the correct nautical term) next to the opposing ship and killing them all that way. I imagine it'll be a life saver for some.

• Like 1

Yes! We have no bananas.

There is however an option to go straight to combat by docking (Apologies if this isn't the correct nautical term) next to the opposing ship and killing them all that way. I imagine it'll be a life saver for some.

If Sid Meier's Pirates has taught me anything, it's that ramming always works!

• Like 7

Thanks for that, I missed the "auto board" option. That's going to save me an awful lot of mental stress.

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

So what are the odds that there are codes in these 10 hour streams T_T

Pretty high I'd say

Personally I don't think they'd hide codes in a playthrough stream before the game releases. Too many people are skipping them to avoid being spoiled and I don't think Obsidian would try to force that on us :3

• Like 5

So what are the odds that there are codes in these 10 hour streams T_T

My husband watched Cohn's streams practically in their entirety and noticed no obvious codes (like tattooed on his forehead ;), displayed during "I'll be right back", hidden in character/ship names etc.). And there would be no codes in the actual gameplay footage in there. Personally I stay away from such streams (cause spoilers and, well, boring) but I feel fairly sure there was no code there.

• Like 4

is it possible 10 codes were from days ago, but somehow we missed them?

Possible but also unlikely. More likely is that Obsidian are keeping the final few for the flurry on day 0 and day 1 reviews and other media there'll be.

Yeah, I'm inclined to think day 1 reviews will have the last of them. Or they will tweet some more later today, maybe. Day 1 reviews most likely.

• Like 2

The last 10 codes will come out this week even if they were previously displayed somewhere. The scavenger hunt was always meant to be light hearted and fun. It wouldn’t make sense to leave people hanging with only 9 of the 10 items.

Regardless, I am eager for the game release. Another great story and adventure awaits!

• Like 5

Atleast we have the flag =). Wonder is the last one simply a pet? got pre order + obsidian edition + lots of pet ingame so guess thats not a big loss (for me anyway).

Atleast we have the flag =). Wonder is the last one simply a pet? got pre order + obsidian edition + lots of pet ingame so guess thats not a big loss (for me anyway).

It's implied that Cosmo watches the ship for you while your onshore doing dungeon stuff. 

• Like 2

It's implied that Cosmo watches the ship for you while your onshore doing dungeon stuff. 

Obviously a very important crew member! Five more codes! 

• Like 1

Yea maby a ship pet (that only walks around the ship) abit more intresting..but don´t think i will be that mutch on the ship =D

• Like 1

I got a cosmic dog from buying a magazine, but the code was super generic (not like each person who purchased got their own code) so I guess everyone will have it. On the plus side hopefully that means I can get the other cosmic pets that were distributed in magazines in other countries? Think I saw a cosmic bunny in some German magazine or something like that?

Yea maby a ship pet (that only walks around the ship) abit more intresting..but don´t think i will be that mutch on the ship =D

Stinky Pete is the ship's pet. 

I got a cosmic dog from buying a magazine, but the code was super generic (not like each person who purchased got their own code) so I guess everyone will have it. On the plus side hopefully that means I can get the other cosmic pets that were distributed in magazines in other countries? Think I saw a cosmic bunny in some German magazine or something like that?

You mind sharing the code?

• Like 2

You mind sharing the code?

Pop open the console: ~

• COSMIC DOG   - PC Gamer UK "exclusive" dog
  • COSMIC BIRD   - Gamestar "exclusive" bird

After the game releases, get creative.  Maybe there's some other cosmic animals lurking in the code....

COSMIC FERRET, COSMIC CAT, COSMIC GECKO?  Endless possibilities, my friend.

• Like 2