The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Ethics and I just had the good sense to ask nicely.

The five-month charm offensive finally bore some fruit!  Well, that or the team is so delirious with Deadfire fever, a more direct approach finally worked :p

It's possible Aarik just dropped a sneaky preview of a coming code (or one we missed?), but even if that's the case, it's still a win for the home team!

#THE_BEST_CM

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 4

Plot Twist: That was the one everyone missed from like 3 months ago.

Hahaha this was my exact thought too

Double Plot Twist:  Three months ago (before we even knew the significance of the codes)...

Zry4zWzl.png

Everyone's been playing the long game.  Code memes is SRS BZNS.

• Like 4

Has anyone tried giving him 50 coins?

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Plot Twist: That was the one everyone missed from like 3 months ago.

Hahaha this was my exact thought too

Double Plot Twist:  Three months ago (before we even knew the significance of the codes)...

Zry4zWzl.png

Everyone's been playing the long game.  Code memes is SRS BZNS.

Is that a super advanced lawn mower behind the tree stump?

code from 41 to 43 dont work

i get thist text:

It seems that you have already redeemed the code you entered

Maybe you've already redeemed the code? :)

Seriously - everything worked for me just fine. Try to clear your browser cash.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

code from 41 to 43 dont work

i get thist text:

It seems that you have already redeemed the code you entered

Maybe you've already redeemed the code? :)

Seriously - everything worked for me just fine. Try to clear your browser cash.

Nope, just needs to refresh the page before entering new codes

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I'm late to the party but I wish to thank you guys for posting these. 

It would be impossible for a straggler such as myself to be able to catch up in anticipation of the release of Deadfire in less than a week! 

• Like 2

I'm late to the party but I wish to thank you guys for posting these. 

It would be impossible for a straggler such as myself to be able to catch up in anticipation of the release of Deadfire in less than a week! 

I second this, without you all I would be at a loss here, so thank you so much for everyone working together to get these codes all in one place for those of us who cant search.

Also the issue with the codes not redeeming happened to me as well, what worked for me was closing the tab and reopening it from a link, I am now to the point that I dont keep it open and just use the link on this post when new codes are added.

• Like 4

is it possible to unlock anything in gog? The codes only seems to give already claimed games when entered on the gog platform :-c

They've stated before that gog's infrastructure doesn't really allow them to do promotions like these, so no, not at the moment.

They're working on a solution though.

• Like 1

Good work guys.  As opposed to Obsidian feeling like a bunch of us are cheating by obtaining the codes in this manner I'd like to think they're happy that we're enthusiastic enough about the game's upcoming release to partake in the hunt at all.   :yes:

Edit: Just saw in a recent update that they even shout out and link to this thread.  Love it.

Edited by CharlesCC2
  • Like 1

is it possible to unlock anything in gog? The codes only seems to give already claimed games when entered on the gog platform :-c

They've stated before that gog's infrastructure doesn't really allow them to do promotions like these, so no, not at the moment.

They're working on a solution though.

Other games that had similar promotions ended up having a specific DLC available on GoG for the promotion (e.g. Divinity Original Sin). I guess they'll do the same for Deadfire.

• Like 4

3 more hours until they go home (assuming they aren’t working late on a day 1 patch).

https://twitter.com/WorldofEternity/status/992196938182213632

The youtube link probably contains one.

which also has the link -https://t.co/ZMpxCOecIu
I attempted most six consecutive characters from the final parts of the urls to no success.

I draw the line at running the soundtrack song through a spectogram program.  There is too much that looks like letters and numbers in the youtube soundtrack song image.

Edit:  Watched transitions and underwater scene on the youtube link for the song at a slow speed and found nothing.

Edit 2:  I expected the song and the Critical Role show to yield a code each.  Guess I'll watch the show now.

Edit 3:  I can't watch this show.  It's really not my thing.  They talked about the game and I didn't see or hear a code.  The charity is one character short of being a code (826LA).

Edit 4:  Two people on reddit reported that there were two codes on Critical Role and both are codes already on the list.  Someone screwed up in the marketing department, likely.

Edited by NachtKrapp
  • Like 1

https://twitter.com/WorldofEternity/status/992196938182213632

The youtube link probably contains one.

which also has the link -https://t.co/ZMpxCOecIu

I attempted most six consecutive characters from the final parts of the urls to no success.

I draw the line at running the soundtrack song through a spectogram program.  There is too much that looks like letters and numbers in the youtube soundtrack song image.

Edit:  Watched transitions and underwater scene on the youtube link for the song at a slow speed and found nothing.

Edit 2:  I expected the song and the Critical Role show to yield a code each.  Guess I'll watch the show now.

Edit 3:  I can't watch this show.  It's really not my thing.  They talked about the game and I didn't see or hear a code.  The charity is one character short of being a code (826LA).

There was a code half-way through the stream at the break, but it's a repeat! DeYvu8

• Like 1

There were at least 2 codes in the Deadfire promo just now on Critical Role, was right after the 826LA commerical during the break.  I can't scroll back to see them till shows over and VoD is up.