The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Two things: 1) I wanted to help in the Scavenger Hunt, but when I recognised it was way more complicated than just going on twitter or Facebook and look at the recent releases and announcements by Obsidian, I got kinda discouraged. So as a total noob, can I contribute in any way to finding these or do I have to lurk very hard for them?

One has to wonder about those people who redeemed their backing on GOG

They really don't. It's been covered repeatedly since the announcement was made.

2) I redeemed PoE1 on Gog but went to Steam for PoE2 because of the Scavenger Hunt (and although it is a ridiculous reason, I quite liked the badges for PoE1 on Steam :D). Do you think there will be problems with savefile importing? I guess there shouldn't be, because there is only a slight difference in folder structure between the two, right? I already asked Obsidian on FB about that a few weeks ago when I had not already decided for the Steam version and was still unsure, but got no reply.

• Like 1

To automatically enter the known codes use the Javascript code below and paste it in the console window when visiting your logbook: https://eternity.obsidian.net/scavenger/logbook

(function enterCodes() {
    const codes = [
        'BtF6nW',
        'w6Pd2u', 
        'SHbEXB', 
        'cCedpo', 
        '8twCgw', 
        'BMahh7',
        'KFK5Lj',
        'RMaM4A',
        'XQrdGv',
        'CoC6eF',
        'DeYvu8',
        'HTEPbK',
        '25Pwqv',
        'VMTjAb',
        'yJ3BqA',
        'mfvU5r',
        'vSKRXA',
        'RHh2SA',
        '3D7mzF',
        'WgE69K',
        'tg2b3r',
        'KUyE6X',
        'vitshR',
        '5Vtwje',
        'EQC3bw',
        'APDPmj',
        'zdhfFQ', 
        'zvzrSg', 
        'hCSjoE', 
        'iXncsY', 
        'eZ9ywi', 
        'mDjZsK', 
        '3kp5Bi', 
        'Ksucnw', 
        '4eVMKu', 
        'SNGVTh', 
        'i2MrLF', 
        'aFJJ8F', 
        '6X4EYa', 
        'BprrJv',
        'ysRHrs',
        '3UNUbC',
        'TjF5if'
    ]
    function enterCode(index) {
        $('input[name=code]').val(codes[index])
        $('form').submit()
    }

for (let i=0; i < codes.length; i++) {
        setTimeout(() => enterCode(i), i * 1500);
    }
})()
Edited by Measurity
  • Like 7

Two things: 1) I wanted to help in the Scavenger Hunt, but when I recognised it was way more complicated than just going on twitter or Facebook and look at the recent releases and announcements by Obsidian, I got kinda discouraged. So as a total noob, can I contribute in any way to finding these or do I have to lurk very hard for them?

2) I redeemed PoE1 on Gog but went to Steam for PoE2 because of the Scavenger Hunt (and although it is a ridiculous reason, I quite liked the badges for PoE1 on Steam :D). Do you think there will be problems with savefile importing? I guess there shouldn't be, because there is only a slight difference in folder structure between the two, right? I already asked Obsidian on FB about that a few weeks ago when I had not already decided for the Steam version and was still unsure, but got no reply.

1) Just keep your eyes open. Those codes tend to be fairly visibly (not always, but usually). Check the links in OP post for references. However, according to the earlier tease we missed some. My guess would be that they are somehwere we didn't look at, rather than us not noticing them - but you never know.

2) I would have done the same if I didn't redeem mine on gog already. I much prefer gog, and it has been said multiple times that Obs is working on integrating Scavenger Hunt with gog, so hopefully it will happen. For now, I am collecting the codes anyway:-).

steam and gog versions are the same games and they store saves in the same place. You should have any issue when switching between platforms. 

• Like 2

So, I scrubbed through everything I could find in the downloadable press kit and all I found were two codes we already had from press images. :( Maybe someone else can spot something I missed (if everyone hasn't already been through it a few times).

For fun I tried a few of the gods' names (the 6 letter ones), but those didn't work. I'd have tried Wael, but that's not enough letters. ;)

Edited by Amentep
Edited out direct link to press kit; please link to webpage where Obsidian released this to public rather than direct link to file of unknown origin
  • Like 2

OMG thanks all u guys' hard working  may I ask when can we get the rest of these codes?

Expect one on twitter in the next ~5 hours.  The other fourteen?  Well...

Gotta get those code numbers up!

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 2

OMG thanks all u guys' hard working  may I ask when can we get the rest of these codes?

Expect one on twitter in the next ~5 hours.  The other fourteen?  Well...

Gotta get those code numbers up!

All right! Thanks a lot man .I can't wait it any more!

In case theres any confusion about the name, GoG is an abbreviation for Good Old Games.

Actually, GOG's former name is "Good Old Games". If I remember well it was rebranded to GOG when site started to sell new games instead of focusing purely on fixing and selling old stuff. 

• Like 3

It’s corporate-speak. The letters aren’t part of an abbreviation anymore. The “brand” is simply “GOG”.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."