The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

so nothing was mentioned for gog users.. at this point we are probably screwed by obs. is getting another copy in steam like a normal pre-order only way to go? are backers going to get all the scavenger DLCs in future?

so nothing was mentioned for gog users.. at this point we are probably screwed by obs. is getting another copy in steam like a normal pre-order only way to go? are backers going to get all the scavenger DLCs in future?

I think Obs said the solution might come after launch for Gog users. I don't think they want to leave anyone hanging, Gog just doesn't have the sort of promotional infrastructure that Steam does.

• Like 6

They should have just made it a community effort. 

As long as the community collectively finds all codes - all people get it. 

That way they wouldn't have any problem with gog as it would just be a patch that everyone gets.

It's basically allready a community effort if a person gives enough of a f*** to google "obsidian forum scavenger hunt" and that's always what happens when these events happen. 

• Like 3

Found one code where Josh briefly pops out at 4:02. But that frame won't show if you stop at exactly 4:02. BprrJv

Oops. seems like already mentioned.

I had to back up and play/pause my way through that section about 5 times to get it to stop on just the right frame. I figured when I got here I'd be a day late from everyone else on it, but it felt nice to find three codes before I came to this thread. ;-)

• Like 1

Hi there,

My question has probably been answered elsewhere, but I've been searching and I couldn't find the info...

I understand the scavenger's hunt is linked to the Steam account, so the Steam version of the game... Does that mean GOG users will never be able to benefit from these contents?

Hi there,

My question has probably been answered elsewhere, but I've been searching and I couldn't find the info...

I understand the scavenger's hunt is linked to the Steam account, so the Steam version of the game... Does that mean GOG users will never be able to benefit from these contents?

Obsidian have said they're working on the gog issue - that's all we know

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Hi there,

Obsidian has mentioned they are working on a solution for GOG users, but haven’t yet revealed what that will be. Several of us are in the same boat. I have faith they will sort something out.

Outdrawn!

Edited by Tanis

2 weeks left and 15 more codes to find.  Do you think we missed some or are they yet to come?

Daily countdown tweets take up half of them.  Maybe we get the mythical audio update with a few more.  Then tuck a few away in the the release-day press, advertisements, reviews, and social media hype. 

• Like 2

Hey guys, TSM for doing this, I really don't have the time, nor social media accounts to do a lot of these, so this is really great!

Cheers!

-tid242

Edit: BTW 2 new codes in this vid today:

6X4EYa

aFJJ8F

Edited by tid242
  • Like 1