The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

So, Pillars of Eternity II is up for pre-order on Steam, and I was combing through it. I found this picture on the pre-order page; I don't believe the code has been added yet, but if it's a repeat, sorry about that.

Edit: never mind. I jumped the gun, and got way too excited. It's one of the earlier codes, and I just wasn't reading it right.

post-42325-0-74489200-1524835492_thumb.jpg

Edited by HangedMan

Do you like hardcore realistic survival simulations? Take a gander at this.

Mods should pin this thread.

Yeah, they should. Now if we could only get one of those lazy layabouts to do something, for a change.

• Like 13

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So, Pillars of Eternity II is up for pre-order on Steam, and I was combing through it. I found this picture on the pre-order page; I don't believe the code has been added yet, but if it's a repeat, sorry about that.

Edit: never mind. I jumped the gun, and got way too excited. It's one of the earlier codes, and I just wasn't reading it right.

If memory serves, that was the first code revealed.
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Anymore codes be found?Still waiting~

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Anymore codes be found?Still waiting~

Then go out and hunt!

I am pretty confident every code out there now, has already been found.  If I were Obsidian, I would be holding back at least 10 for release day review images from major outlets like IGN, and probably at least 5 more for just release day celebratory tweets etc.

• Like 2

Right now, I'm gonna say if the game is released before we have all the codes it'll feel like we didn't really get there. The 55/55 feels like a second release date, and one that should precede May 8th. My incomplete code collection, and all that, and all that...

But, I expect one hour past release, I'll be either too hyped with the game or too angry about some bug to pay any mind to lacking one or two of these rewards. Know thyself! ^^

P.S. If you check the progress map you'll notice the ship seems to be sailing straight through some islands. I guess there are a lot of fissuremen on board!

...I'll see myself out.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

details to follow

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

• Like 6

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

39 codes in a blue orlan's chest - yo ho ho! And a bottle of rum!

Make that 40. Apparently EG got tired of waiting and decided to hack the mainframe.
  • Like 1