The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Wait... What are those portraits? Just new player portraits or like ship crew?

I must've missed something.

It's the Critical role VA thing. I think they are making portraits out of the characters they (Critital role) had for their Vox Machina campaign.

If I understood it correctly. I didn't know what they were until a week ago.

Yeah, i have no idea what any of that means.  :w00t:

• Like 2

It's the Critical role VA thing. I think they are making portraits out of the characters they (Critital role) had for their Vox Machina campaign.

Critical Role is a D&D session webseries run by veteran voice actors that got popular in the last few years. Matt Mercer, the DM, is playing both Edér and Aloth and three others of the group voiced characters in POE1 as well. For Deadfire, they brought the entire gang (most of them voice companions/sidekicks) and decided to add their season 1 campaign (called Vox Machina) characters portrait and voice sets so players can use them.

• Like 3

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Critical Role is a D&D session webseries run by veteran voice actors that got popular in the last few years. Matt Mercer, the DM, is playing both Edér and Aloth and three others of the group voiced characters in POE1 as well. For Deadfire, they brought the entire gang (most of them voice companions/sidekicks) and decided to add their season 1 campaign (called Vox Machina) characters portrait and voice sets so players can use them.

Matt Mercer is one of the best DM's ever. This is fact.

• Like 1

The Critical Role portraits may not each have a code, but there are 6 portraits and the codes are each six letters, so maybe once they are all revealed we'll find something. Or the order of the characters could be a hint of some kind...

The Critical Role portraits may not each have a code, but there are 6 portraits and the codes are each six letters, so maybe once they are all revealed we'll find something. Or the order of the characters could be a hint of some kind...

There are 8 portraits, not 6.

The Sharmat on Sensuki:

"It is not Baldur's Gate 3 he yearns to play. It is the experience of playing Baldur's Gate for the first time."

Check the website - there may be 8 members of Vox Machina, but the website banner only has 6 portraits on there. Sure it's speculation, but there's a chance.

Check the website - there may be 8 members of Vox Machina, but the website banner only has 6 portraits on there. Sure it's speculation, but there's a chance.

I see 8 :(

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I clearly see 8 portaits.  Only one is revealed.

Don't know if the code redemption paged is buggy or not, but it says i only have 32/55 even though i have all 33 entered. :blink:

The websites bugs if you got it open for to long, simply refresh and reenter the codes and it will work  :biggrin:

hCSjoF

What you linked was the pax pannel, they got added (2) 6 & 7 april

Sorry, you were right, that is the one already listed. My bad =)

And that existing code is not hCSjoF, it's hCSjoE.   :skeptical:  

hCSjoF

What you linked was the pax pannel, they got added (2) 6 & 7 april

Sorry, you were right, that is the one already listed. My bad =)

And that existing code is not hCSjoF, it's hCSjoE.   :skeptical:  

Is that a ****ing Spider Jerusalem emoticon?!

Badass.