The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Between the companion gifs, CR art showcase (assumed), project updates (we know we’re getting at least one more), and the media blitz that is sure to come before the game launches, there’s no reason to think we won’t have them all before we can play

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Between the companion gifs, CR art showcase (assumed), project updates (we know we’re getting at least one more), and the media blitz that is sure to come before the game launches, there’s no reason to think we won’t have them all before we can play

I think there will be a few short, this above is possibly not right

Here's the thing, though -- they want these codes found. This is an ad campaign, after all. If the release comes and goes without the codes released, yes, they can sell the DLC, but they'll be selling DLC for the game that couldn't drum up enough support to complete its prerelease promotion. That's not a draw for prospective buyers.

still no news for gog users? kinda feeling getting a shaft from obsidian.

I suspect there won't be anything until the game release and they will just grand a code to get the DLCs...or we wait for mods.

If they really started working on it after hearing complaints it might take a while. If I will keep getting over cutthroat Cosmo at this rate I should not even care about it by release. Seems like an odd oversight. I find it hard to believe they didn’t thing of gog users when setting this whole thing up.

I've cleaned the thread up a bit.  If you think sites are too small for Obsidian to notice, then state so.  "Lol jk" only gets you so far.

• Like 7

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Wait... What are those portraits? Just new player portraits or like ship crew?

I must've missed something.

It's the Critical role VA thing. I think they are making portraits out of the characters they (Critital role) had for their Vox Machina campaign.

If I understood it correctly. I didn't know what they were until a week ago.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox