The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

So there seems to be another code there which I am unable to read entirely:

https://scontent.fmad8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t15.0-10/p200x200/23521286_1766574190083127_4536643542377824256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b68cc4e088c2bd49e8ede7c5ff69cb60&oe=5B2B5F29

looks like 3tzyx (one letter missing)

Any clue ?

Edited by Bwe

So, what’s more likely: we’re gonna get a code a day between now and launch (roughly) or we’ve missed some?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

No doubt that some of these have been challenging to find, but they’ve yet to be malicious with them.

If they had one in the video, they would have given us a clear shot of it.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

No doubt that some of these have been challenging to find, but they’ve yet to be malicious with them.

If they had one in the video, they would have given us a clear shot of it.

Agreed. I just freezed about every frame of that vid trying to see if something subliminally flashed and I got nothing. Tried a few code entries using the caps in the description and got nothing.

I even tried using the 6 letters in Pillars of Eternity that you can see behind Justin in one frame. Pil Ete....nothing.

Edited by Jayngo

Me neither

I'm trying to see what shirt he's wearing, if maybe that has something to do with it...

It's a shirt of a German bike shop located in Berlin. No codes whatsoever.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Quick question: is the code from Carrie Patel's shirt in? Can't find it in the opening post...

Edit: or was it Kate Dollarhide's shirt? Can't remember. I saw a black shirt with a code on Pax...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Quick question: is the code from Carrie Patel's shirt in? Can't find it in the opening post...

hCSjoE - PAX East Twitch Stream, Day 2 (07 Apr)

It's the same code that Carrie, Aarik, and Mikey were wearing during the final days of the convention.