The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

These are the permutations I’ve tried:

m f v U d 5

m f v U d E

m f v d 5 r

m f v d E r

n f v U d 5

n f v U d E

n f v d 5 r

n f v d E r

m t v U d 5

m t v U d E

m t v d 5 r

m t v d E r

n t v U d 5

n t v U d E

n t v d 5 r

n t v d E r

m N U d 5 r

m N U d E r

n N U d 5 r

n N U d E r

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

It's mfvU5r

Thanks Grotesque.

...the hell?

smh

Thanks!

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I imagine the best way to track down the rest would be using search engines to find other media publications that we may have missed,

then other than that obsessively crawling frame by frame through tons of their media output.

I hope all the codes are visually in plain sight and not hidden away in beta assets or something. I wonder if any codes are hidden physically in the beta textures?

Courtesy of one of the reddit threads. 

qyTugXr.jpg

Edit:  From /u/abryzak.  Sorry about the delayed attribution.

Cloak of Berath, Sails of Berath, Berath’s Blessing... someone is getting killed, reborn potentially with different race/sex/class/background and starting again from level 1, no? I wonder if all old companions will comment on that. “Hey Watcher, weren’t you an orlan the last time we talked?”

• Like 6

I hope all the codes are visually in plain sight and not hidden away in beta assets or something. I wonder if any codes are hidden physically in the beta textures?

I haven't gone super-crazy combing through the thousands of 2d assets, but in the last few months, I haven't seen anything in the beta to suspect that's the case.

The announcement also didn't specify that data mining was within the bounds of this promotion.  I doubt there's much to be found there besides a bunch of out-of-context spoilers.

so uhm GOG user are either getting the stuff for free or are locked out? phew...not cool. :-(

The email they sent unfortunately states:

Please note, this promotion is only available on Steam

Edited by Matched

so uhm GOG user are either getting the stuff for free or are locked out? phew...not cool. :-(

Ah, didn't get an email, but nothing prevents Obsidian from adding the items to GOG via a free mini DLC later on. As of now however, its slightly disappointing.

Cloak of Berath, Sails of Berath, Berath’s Blessing... someone is getting killed, reborn potentially with different race/sex/class/background and starting again from level 1, no? I wonder if all old companions will comment on that. “Hey Watcher, weren’t you an orlan the last time we talked?”

I think it's Berath this and that because of the skull. It looks like Jolly Roger.

Not sure if this helps:

Thanks!  I never saw the full-text for that second article!

All the magazines so far have had a similar set of codes inside.  Somewhere inside are the KFK5Lj and RMaM4A press-kit images, and probably you could spot XQrdGv or DeYvu8 on the front cover. 

The hunt continues.

If that’s a case that really sucks. I will wait for official news before I start bugging Obs to figure out something or somehow move my order. I mean, it should be possible to generate keys for gog, no? Maybe a little bit more messy that steam integration, but come on! How could isometric RPG on GoG be the lesser edition?
  • Like 1

If that’s a case that really sucks. I will wait for official news before I start bugging Obs to figure out something or somehow move my order. I mean, it should be possible to generate keys for gog, no? Maybe a little bit more messy that steam integration, but come on! How could isometric RPG on GoG be the lesser edition?

Eric responded on Reddit and said:

Unfortunately, GOG isn't set up for promotions like this the way Steam is. However, we're looking into what we can do for GOG users and hope to have something soon!

Hopefully they work something out for GOG users.

Edited by Matched
  • Like 3

Eric responded on Reddit and said:

Unfortunately, GOG isn't set up for promotions like this the way Steam is. However, we're looking into what we can do for GOG users and hope to have something soon!

Hopefully they work something out for GOG users.

While GOG might not allow linking user accounts from outside GOG the same way Steam does, they do support DLCs. Their answer is a bit weird, the system didn't have to require direct linking of the Steam account.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.