The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

There are so many of them now. It's not decoding of a work of Shakespeare in the works, but rather some:

Enter this six character code in whatever place, and then you get whatever (like, 10 starting xp per code...)

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

There are so many of them now. It's not decoding of a work of Shakespeare in the works, but rather some:

Enter this six character code in whatever place, and then you get whatever (like, 10 starting xp per code...)

Yeah.  That's what I'm seriously leaning towards at this point.  

The latest Backer Beta dropped some strong hints at redeeming promotional codes that are different from the cosmic pet codes.  Feels like the best fit for this bucket of nonsense we've accumulated over the last few months.  :p

• Like 1

So how much time does Obsidian owe us?

2000 hours. Payment will be issued in the form of Deadfire.
  • Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

But I already payed for Deadfire :huh:

You cant buy Deadfire. The payments is merely a tithe to gain Obsidian's favour. To make sure that only the worthy will gain access to Deadfire, each time you start up the game you will have to put in all the codes that Obsidian has scattered all over internet, wihtin a minute and in the correct order. You shall have only one try. If you fail the game permanently erases itself.

• Like 2

You cant buy Deadfire. The payments is merely a tithe to gain Obsidian's favour. To make sure that only the worthy will gain access to Deadfire, each time you start up the game you will have to put in all the codes that Obsidian has scattered all over internet, wihtin a minute and in the correct order. You shall have only one try. If you fail the game permanently erases itself.

You have shown me da wae

• Like 1

The part where we all look back on micro-transactions as the bygones of a simpler time

• Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Carrie's wedding ring really is a whole new level of trolling :grin:

FTFY

Carrie's shirt really is a whole new level of trolling  :grin:

I sort of want one of those shirts now.

Is it too late to update my Deadfire pledge and get a t-shirt that maybe only a dozen people on the planet would find amusing?   :)

They should make a limited edition t-shirts - one per code.
  • Like 2

Carrie's shirt really is a whole new level of trolling :grin:

Is it too late to update my Deadfire pledge and get a t-shirt that maybe only a dozen people on the planet would find amusing? :)

Wait a second...
  • Like 1

Carrie's shirt really is a whole new level of trolling  :grin:

Is it too late to update my Deadfire pledge and get a t-shirt that maybe only a dozen people on the planet would find amusing?   :)

What if they've already made those t-shirts. Fast behind your desk be, young keyboard warrior padawan. :dragon:

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***