The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Obsidian saw us lose interest in figuring out what the codes are for so they instead made us focus on figuring out what the codes are to begin with. A cunning ploy, but we are not deceived!

• Like 3

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Are you blind? The code is clearly MAXXIS

EDIT: For realies this time, I think that's a "S" rather than a "5"

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

3D7mzF

EDIT: hehe

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Given the amount of codes and how crazy big the Obsidian pet menagerie is for the Deadfire, with all the new features and our ship as a pet pen, and gamer magazines with pet codes, isn't the most likely scenario that these codes unlock Deadfire pets, nothing more, nothing less? No codes to break, just codes to enter for more pet variety.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

It’s possible but runs afoul of the pet codes we already know.

Given the amount of codes and how crazy big the Obsidian pet menagerie is for the Deadfire, with all the new features and our ship as a pet pen, and gamer magazines with pet codes, isn't the most likely scenario that these codes unlock Deadfire pets, nothing more, nothing less? No codes to break, just codes to enter for more pet variety.

Well, I think there are just shy of 50 backer pets, a few COSMIC animals, plus a handful of other pets.  We have to seriously up our game if there are another ~30 codes to find...

I'm pretty sure a couple of these are old license plate numbers I used to have

:w00t:

They're giving away cars!

• Like 5

KUyE6X - I now own this US registered car! I googled it, and it was a car, and now I managed to register it. A 1999 Toyota Corolla. Thx, Obsidian! :aiee:

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Stern of Ship: pretty sure that’s an E, rather than an R.

My initial thought was R also, but compare to the R in “left cell”

• Like 1

Stern of Ship: pretty sure that’s an E, rather than an R.

My initial thought was R also, but compare to the R in “left cell”

Yeah.  I also thought that too.  You're probably right.  Here are the last two:

tuqfmGc.jpeg

xkdIxaZ.jpg

Worthplaying recompressed those images pretty hard when they put their watermark on the bottom right.  They might be a little easier to figure out if we come across them on some other site.

Looking back on the jail cell, that second character is probably not an `s`.  vitshR maybe?

Edited by Ethics Gradient

vstshR might be:

vitshR

I also saw s at first, but I think it could be a lower case i with one of those little curly tails. I could go either way on the two.

The second character is also to narrow to be an 's'.  Considering how there's an 's' example later in the same picture, it has to be something much slimmer.

• Like 1