Mass Effect 2/3 Complete DLC Bundles Finally Available on EA Origin

ktchong

EA has finally offered the complete DLC bundles for Mass Effect 2 and 3 for sale on Origin. So now you can grab the Trilogy Pack and the ME2 + ME3 DLC bundles to complete the entire trilogy.

In the past, you used to have to buy "BioWare Points" to pay for the ME2 and ME3 DLC individually. EA or BioWare had never released a "Game of the Year" or Complete edition for ME2 or ME3 that included all their DLC. Even the "Trilogy Pack" was incomplete and missing many ME2 DLC and all ME3 DLC. Those stupid BioWare Points never got a discount or went on sale, so in the past you would have to spend over $100 to buy BioWare Points to pay for all the DLC for ME2 and ME3 in order to experience the ME trilogy to the fullest.

About two or three weeks ago, EA finally bundled all the DLC into two packages less than a month ago, but only sells them on Origin. Right now, the DLC bundles are $25 each.  Origin's best discount is 75% off. 

Direct Links:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-2/addon/mass-effect-2-dlc-bundle

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-3/addon/mass-effect-3-dlc-bundle

BTW, Dragon Age 2 DLC also got the same treatment.

Edited by ktchong
  • Like 2

Maybe in a decade or two we'll see them finally sell a complete release of The Sims.

If they can last that long.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

• 2 weeks later...