Sacred Immolation and Bleak Walkers/Kind Wayfarers

Playing PoE right now I noticed how the flame animation of Sacred Immolation doesn't match the Bleak Walkers or Kind Wayfarers Flames of Devotion color with their talent, but rather the default blue flame. In Deadfire could Sacred Immolation(assuming it appears), and any other potential flame oriented ability for Paladins, be changed to match the colors of their Flames of Devotion given what was a talent is now default for the subclass? Not necessarily in terms of any mechanical alterations, but just for aesthetics?

• Like 7

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Assuming it's not too much work (I'd guess they can simply change the colour of the VFX) then I'd like to see this too.

Bonus points if those two classes have unique versions of SI as well!

I guess something like -50%Damage and +50% Healing for Kind Wayfarers and -50% Healing and +50% Damage as Corrode for Bleak Walkers would be cool. Ultimately I think the cosmetic change is most important because I got used to seeing my Bleak Walker give off black flame and it's a little weird to see the blue return.

Yes, and Goldpact Knights get Golden Shower instead of Glorious Beacon! :lol:

Only if it's in their contract.
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Agreed. Disagreee on the damage minus for Wayfarers they already do less damage then the other orders on sneak attackable enemies. Unless less Darcozzi zeal is hurting them more unsure. I’m not playing the beta cause I want to be surprised :x

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Agreed. Disagreee on the damage minus for Wayfarers they already do less damage then the other orders on sneak attackable enemies. Unless less Darcozzi zeal is hurting them more unsure. I’m not playing the beta cause I want to be surprised :x

I thought Obsidian had gotten rid of the negatives for Paladins and Priests, hence Kind Wayfarers shouldn't have that problem anymore.

I thought Obsidian had gotten rid of the negatives for Paladins and Priests, hence Kind Wayfarers shouldn't have that problem anymore.

Dude thats great news.  I have not been keeping up with the Beta cause I want to be surprised.  Where did you read this?!?!??!?!

So whats the Subclasses for Paladin now?  Goldpact Knights keep their auras etc?

Have gun will travel.

Dude thats great news.  I have not been keeping up with the Beta cause I want to be surprised.  Where did you read this?!?!??!?!

So whats the Subclasses for Paladin now?  Goldpact Knights keep their auras etc?

Right now Paladins have no negatives, they get 1 ability and a modifier for that ability. I would like to see their negative be a loss of a level 1 ability, like Bleak Walkers don't get Lay on Hands, but overall Paladins are good as they are, if only needing tweaking for their front-loaded passive.

And the damage modifier I suggested was only for Sacred Immolation and something that fits the flames they get. Overall I just want a black/white SI more than it getting modified because it would be cool.

• Like 1

Right now Paladins have no negatives, they get 1 ability and a modifier for that ability. I would like to see their negative be a loss of a level 1 ability, like Bleak Walkers don't get Lay on Hands, but overall Paladins are good as they are, if only needing tweaking for their front-loaded passive.

And the damage modifier I suggested was only for Sacred Immolation and something that fits the flames they get. Overall I just want a black/white SI more than it getting modified because it would be cool.

I can agree with that.

Have gun will travel.