[Concept Art] - I Wonder Who She Is...

I just watched the first Pillars Of Eternity campaign video, and this Concept Art was shown back then :

1516233184-sans-titre3.png

It's not specifically said if it's a Concept Art from Pillars Of Eternity in the video, but I wonder if this/she could be an Archmage,

or even :

• An Iselmyr Concept ?  :w00t:

She kinda looks like a Druid aswell. The "Greenish" color palette kinda reminds me of Llengrath,

don't know why.

Was she in Pillars or from an entirely different Game ?

Anyway, I remember I loved this piece of Art back in the day, & always wondered if she was from Pillars Of Eternity.

I much prefer the one on the right :D

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

The one on the right is dressed like some cosplay prostitute, who would have big problems getting around in both cold and hot regions. But then, it's in the grand old tradition of Irenicus the bondage elf!

jonirenicus.jpg

• Like 3

Actually, the one on the right really reminds me of something I saw off the Prince Of Persia trilogy. If elves use magic, I suppose they could manipulate the temps around them to wear whatever they please.... even if nothing.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

If it's from PoE1, how come you're posting it in the Deadfire section?

Because I don't remember seing her in POE I, & she may appear in II ?

Who knows...

My turn for a question : Why being so rude exactly ?

I sincerely apologize if this single post ruined your entire evening...  :bow:

By the way, Concept Arts, can be used for an Entire Franchise : Pillars I, II, III, IV, V, VI, & so on.

Below, some exemples that didn't make it into Pillars I, but maybe will, in Deadfire.  :thumbsup:

Or a generic “femal mage” concept art. I dunno, certainly doesn’t look like Iselmyr type.

Maybe a concept for Clothes, but that'd be weird. They used to design Outfits like this :

1516243958-sans-titre4.png

Given the amount of details in her Art, she really looks like she's a "Defined" Character.

Dunno... :shrugz:

EDIT : Speaking of Iselmyr, pulling her out of Aloth's body/soul > Tranfering her Essence

in whatever receptacle/body, [Like the one in Original Post], & having her as a new Full Companion in Deadfire's Expansion sounds kinda cool.

But I like his twisted mind.  :yes:

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 1

The one on the right is dressed like some cosplay prostitute, who would have big problems getting around in both cold and hot regions. But then, it's in the grand old tradition of Irenicus the bondage elf!

Jon gets a pass because I'd rather he didn't conduct more... experiments on me  :grin:

Jon gets a pass because I'd rather he didn't conduct more... experiments on me  :grin:

Poor Khalid.

These doesen't look like they're from PoE at all :blink:

Maybe some early work or stock image for reference.

I'd imagine they had less of a vision pinned down early on though. Pretty typical for early concept art to stray a lot from the final product, and this really doesn't even look too far off other than it leaning into high-fantasy design cues.

What is it with these clickbait titles in these threads @_@

Welcome to the Obsidian forums mate, Where most threads are clickbaity! Edited by SonicMage117