RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES

Blarghagh

It's good marketing. I would have bought Far Cry 5 and the season pass already, just to also get Far Cry 3, if I didn't already have such a huge backlog of games to prioritize first.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I know you're supposed to hate Ubisoft (and that Ubi..something app you have to install to be able to play the games) but I love Far Cry. I own every single one of them. Some even in Collector's Edition (my most stupid character flaw, I can't stop buying them, send help)

Definitely getting this. Collector's Edition (SEND HELP)

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-08-the-division-2-details-leak-online-ahead-of-announcement

Did get a good 80-ish hours out of The Division, so maybe good news

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Valve are “going to start shipping games again,” were jealous of Nintendo

So are they going to re-hire Marc Laidlaw, Erik Wolpaw, Chet Faliszek, and Clint Hocking (whom I presume left Valve after briefly working with them because of the lack of focus on single-player games)?

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

So are they going to re-hire Mark Laidlaw, Erik Wolpaw, Chet Faliszek, and Clint Hocking (whom I presume left Valve after briefly working with them because of the lack of focus on single-player games)?

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Oh yeah! **** yeah! This is the 40k game I've been waiting for. Necromunda is, at least to me, the best game GW have ever put out. I hope it's fairly accurate to the tabletop game but I can see the setting working really well for other genres too.

Also, Hasn't HL3 been confirmed for over a decade now?

Edited by Serrano
  • Like 1

From the official White House youtube channel:

Only thing it needs is an Anita Sarkeesian voice over telling how problematic everything is and it would be perfect.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

You should suggest them that. Boy, the internet would shat bricks.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

SaGa: Scarlet Grace coming to Switch, PS4, PC and smartphones in Japan. This means that a localization is more likely. The Vita version had no chance of that. It seems like SE have added VA, more scenarios and characters.

In other news, Octopath Traveler for Switch is releasing in July. I'm tempted to pick one up in the next year.

Sadly no mariachi

I want to see Klovis and the Redemptionists.

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Oh yeah! **** yeah! This is the 40k game I've been waiting for. Necromunda is, at least to me, the best game GW have ever put out. I hope it's fairly accurate to the tabletop game but I can see the setting working really well for other genres too.

It will be an adaptation, not a translation to PC/Console. So while it will not be a re-skin of their version of Mordheim, you should expect a similar approach to adapting the game. It will not be a Blood Bowl translation to digital.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

From the official White House youtube channel:

Only thing it needs is an Anita Sarkeesian voice over telling how problematic everything is and it would be perfect.

Why are they sympathizing with the Nazis?! I thought those guys were bad and led 60 million people to their deaths. 

Oh well, you learn something new every day... 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

So are they going to re-hire Marc Laidlaw, Erik Wolpaw, Chet Faliszek, and Clint Hocking (whom I presume left Valve after briefly working with them because of the lack of focus on single-player games)?

I hung in with hope longer than most people, and unlike most I placed HL3 as being a 2019 title all the way back in 2012.

But even though I'm still within my own time-frame, I don't imagine I can muster much interest until I actually see results.

Valve has to rebuild themselves in my eyes.

• Like 3

No Truce With the Furies has a new title. Disco Elysium is what we will refer to when we talk about the game from now on.

Seems sensible since I cannot be the only one who always read it as "No Truce with the Furries". Which at least gave it name recognition, I guess.

• Like 1

Trump's brother is on Zenimax board of directors. Bethseda is finished.

Bethesda closing down would be one of the best things in the industry. I really only like The Evil Within from them these days, everything else is irrelevant.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Eh, Bethesda has been on a good run of games published, although I haven't played them all, but even so I can see myself playing a Bethesda developed game at some point in the future before I'd want to play another Rockstar game again for example. Won't even bother going into the ridiculousness of censorship.

• Like 4

Yeah, their biggest flaw is how they've manhandled Fallout and the Elder Scrolls, from a writing and lore perspective - and the whole greedy mod debacle - but them closing down would kill a lot of great FPS titles.

• Like 5

Fortune favors the bald.