What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

I spent so many hours playing pazaak in the KOTOR games.

I think, I have spent more hours playing Pazzaak, than both KotoRs combined O.o

That game was so awesome!!!

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

That was only like 2 or 3 out of the MANY quests in Morrowind ;)

Does anyone know how many action points the different weapons in FO1/2 cost to use per round by chance? Cannot find the numbers on any wikis that Google is showing me sadly.

which ones you are interested in? I think default value was 5 on most of them

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

5 for normal single shot, 6 for aimed or burst. Big weapons are 6ap by default and they can't be aimed. With fast shooter perk you have -1ap cost, but can't do aimed shots.

/Edit: The sniper rifle is the exception. It requires 6ap and 7ap when aimed.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

and there are ofc perks to lower it even futher. I think there are guns where you can have 2ap burst IIRC

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Seeing the announcement about PoE2 pre-order times, makes me feel I really should try and carve out some time to do that replay of PoE and finally get around to playing the White Marches....

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm too used to these multi-year Kickstarter development times, I had no idea Deadfire release was even imminent. If someone made me guess, I would have said early next year. Welp, guess that settles it, there is no chance of my playing PoE1 before Deadfire releases, and if I'm honest with myself, I think the odds are I'll never play it at all.

And ah, Arcomage. Like Gwent, it was popular enough to be later sold as a standalone product, though I don't recall ever actually seeing it on shelves. Probably a more successful follow-up to MM7 than MM8 was. :p

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Trying my best not to abandon Dreamfall: Chapters.

Do abandon it. It's a waste of time :p
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Speaking of abandoning, I think I'm finished with FO4.  I finished off the two DLCs that I bought, so all I have left is the main quest.  And honestly, the main quest was the weakest part of the entire game so I have no motivation to push through.

Now I just have to decide what to play from my backlog.  I'm leaning toward Assassin's Creed Origins, but I might do Wolfenstein II.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Speaking of abandoning, I think I'm finished with FO4.  I finished off the two DLCs that I bought, so all I have left is the main quest.  And honestly, the main quest was the weakest part of the entire game so I have no motivation to push through.

So, just like every Bethesda game.

• Like 5

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Speaking of abandoning, I think I'm finished with FO4. I finished off the two DLCs that I bought, so all I have left is the main quest. And honestly, the main quest was the weakest part of the entire game so I have no motivation to push through.

Aside from Morrowwind, I've yet to finish the main quest of any of their games dispite having put hundreds of hours into them.

Furi (thanks, Shady!). Decently fun gameplay, laughably bad character design and writing and...pretty much everything that isn't the combat itself. Cheat Engine's speedhack to the rescue for all those parts!

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Been sinking a lot of time into Afghanistan '11. It crashes like the dickens, it's hard as hell, yet extremely compelling. Like Dark Souls you have to take the hard knocks before you finally manage to work out winning strategies. Let's just say I had a few scenarios end with me feeling like the tank commander at the end of the Beast of War:

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Hello Obsidian members..and B. Isle diehards.

Been playing BF1942, since last May '17.  Still has 2 servers active.

Hoping for Bliz to activate the Classic server(s) they promised 11/4/17.

...now ganna browse throu forum, and see whats new since I last logged on here...

My best to the staff at Obsidian, laters.

Been watching videos of Monster Hunter World trying to get a better handle on what type of gameplay it is (besides bashing monsters, I mean, hah). Seems like at least minimally enough there for me to have a chance of getting into it. Think I'll buy it. I expect to die a lot until I figure out the controls and monster patterns. :p

Mostly tho, I want to hang out with that cat-person companion. Because.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Speaking of abandoning, I think I'm finished with FO4. I finished off the two DLCs that I bought, so all I have left is the main quest. And honestly, the main quest was the weakest part of the entire game so I have no motivation to push through.

Aside from Morrowwind, I've yet to finish the main quest of any of their games dispite having put hundreds of hours into them.

I'm too much of a completionist not to.  No matter how bad a game's main story, if I've started it I have to finish it.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Been watching videos of Monster Hunter World trying to get a better handle on what type of gameplay it is (besides bashing monsters, I mean, hah). Seems like at least minimally enough there for me to have a chance of getting into it. Think I'll buy it. I expect to die a lot until I figure out the controls and monster patterns. :p

That's one of the games on my radar.  I'm not sure how much I'll actually enjoy it, though, because apparently the story is weak and the main point is essentially hunting monsters (duh).

PS. I hate the quote function on this forum.  Maybe it's just me, but I have a devil of a time erasing my own original post when I simply want to quote the person who quoted me.

That's one of the games on my radar.  I'm not sure how much I'll actually enjoy it, though, because apparently the story is weak and the main point is essentially hunting monsters (duh).

PS. I hate the quote function on this forum.  Maybe it's just me, but I have a devil of a time erasing my own original post when I simply want to quote the person who quoted me.

The most likely thing that will keep me from playing MHW too long is if the combats eventually become these 10-20 minute fights all the time. I don't mind long combats if it's special bosses or whatnot but if it's like that nearly every fight I usually get bored/tired. The ingredient finding/crafting aspect looks decent tho.

And you're not alone. At some point a forum upgrade must have made the quote system terrible, I haven't liked it for a while now. I use the BBCode view if I want to edit out nested quotes but it's still a pita. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The story is throwaway, it always is in MH games.  The story is just an excuse for you to hunt monsters.

The most likely thing that will keep me from playing MHW too long is if the combats eventually become these 10-20 minute fights all the time. I don't mind long combats if it's special bosses or whatnot but if it's like that nearly every fight I usually get bored/tired. The ingredient finding/crafting aspect looks decent tho.

And you're not alone. At some point a forum upgrade must have made the quote system terrible, I haven't liked it for a while now. I use the BBCode view if I want to edit out nested quotes but it's still a pita. :)

Long battles are the name of the game in MH games.  Not every battle will be long draw out affairs, you do get some quests to kill packs of weaker monsters, but a good chunk of the game is hunting down giant strong monsters and these battles tend to be quite time consuming.  It's not all fighting, though.  First you have to track the creature down.  Once you find it you begin the fight and likely get your ass handed to you and either die or run away with your tail between your legs.  Then you regroup, prepare yourself better, figure out the creature's tendencies and tells, then try again.  Monsters will often run after they are wounded and you have to chase them down and corner them in another area, so these battles often have multiple "stages" with chases and tracking between the stages.  I find this type of battle very exciting and gratifying, but it's definitely not for everybody.  But yeah, a large chunk of the game is essentially multi-stage, lengthy boss battles.

I've only got initial impressions so far as I've only done a few hunts, but I'm loving MHW so far.  All the reviews I read and watched before making the purchase said this was the best MH game ever made and so far it's living up to that.  I'm really glad the hunting areas aren't divided into sections with loading screens between them any more, instead they're one large, seamless area.  It's not really open world, as the areas are labyrinths that have paths to follow rather than allowing you to go in any direction .  There are a lot of quality of life upgrades too, like not having to stop to gather, you can just run by many nodes and press the button and you will gather without having to stop.  Some things you still have to stop at and play an animation to gather, like bone piles, cutting up killed monsters, and mining nodes, but plants and such can be picked up without having to stop.  Also, the game will auto-combine items you pick up that create better items (e.g. potion + honey = mega potion).  They've definitely made the game more accessible than before but they didn't sacrifice the depth of the crafting system and the core loop of hunt monsters, carve them up for parts, use parts to make stronger gear, use stronger gear to kill bigger monsters is still there and just as fun as it has ever been.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Getting screwed in Stellaris too much so decided to give it a break. :lol:

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 for the first time since (according to the timestamp on my saves) 2013. I bought the Scandinavia expansion years ago but this is my first time playing with it. First thing to note is that Sweden, your road signs are ugly. Second thing is that my former top-of-the-line truck is now apparently obsolete. God, it's just like the WoW gear grind.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Wolfenstein.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken