What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

Wargame: Red Dragon - tactical (and a bit strategical) RTS with late 80 weapons around Korea. Quite cool game, since it feels real with all different weapon types. Can embrace inner psycho when sending infantry to napalm aoe. On the worse side game is a bit hard, and have front step of learning how good each weapon type is. There is a whole series of that (European Escalation and Airland Battle).

Thx for ShadySands for sponsoring this one.

I'm finding the enemies in Far Harbor more challenging than the ones in Nuka World.  Maybe my guns just suck now, but in Nuka World my guns were killing even the toughest enemy in like 3 or 4 shots, while in Far Harbor I'm barely doing any damage.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Still doing good in Hollow Knight. Seems the game world opened up some more now, which makes me feel a bit oberwhelmed. First I didn't know where to go next because I couldn't find the next entrance.. and now I just don'tknow where to go next, because there are so many.

Just wait... there's more ;)

As you gain more powers, you'll "accidentally" stumble upon new passages. Good luck!

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Still doing good in Hollow Knight. Seems the game world opened up some more now, which makes me feel a bit oberwhelmed. First I didn't know where to go next because I couldn't find the next entrance.. and now I just don'tknow where to go next, because there are so many.

Just meander about and try to get the maps, they're essential.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well, that's exactly what I wrote about. There's too many places to go now.

You probably already have them but don't forget to buy the charm that tells you exactly where you are on the map and the quills which marks places you've visited (stag stations, hotsprings, merchants, etc).
  • Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I'm replaying Tyranny with Bastard's Wound (bought the dlc a long time ago, just haven't gotten around to playing it). Trying to get everyone to fear me. It occurs to me that I always play the tough guy when RPing. This is either something to do with being the least intimidating kid when growing up or punching dragons being too fun. I'm going with the latter.

Also, I hope Paradox lets Obsidian make another dlc, because half the companions get personal quests in Bastard's Wound while the other half still don't have one. I want a quest for best furry. :(

• Like 3

I finally found my chance. The Xenophiles that were overlording me attacked the Berserk Caretakers. Their fleet weakened I declared a war for my own independence and won! The galaxy would soon be mine! I'd join up with my old federation as soon as they got out of their war and then....

Then the Materialists demanded I be their vassals. And their fleet was fully intact. SON OF A!

Good thing about Materialists though is they don't care if I go to war. I can finally start fighting instead of just funding wars again.

• Like 4
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Completed The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (a tactical shooter, not a strategy).
One save file per campaign is an odd design decision, considering that there is no way to respec, as far as I know, and there are several choices during the story.

Edited by Hawke64

More of Prototype 2, I'm addicted!! Lol :o

One save file per campaign is an odd design decision, considering that there is no way to respec, as far as I know, and there are several choices during the story.

Is that the one that was sort of like Mass Effect meets X-Files?

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes, it is similar to Mass Effect (both the story and the gameplay). Though, there isn't much from X-Files, the alien invasion is fairly straight-forward, despite the information being kept from the populace. In-game it is explained as avoiding panic. In general, I guess, the developers tried to make The Bureau a part of the canon.

https://www.origin.com/dnk/da-dk/store/origin-access

So I was thinking wow look at all those cool old school titles. EA is buying rights for stuff to include in EA access ?

Then I remembered. 

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6e/78/6b/6e786b70125b72cead484247517e9635.jpg

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

AC: Origins tries to be like Witcher 3 and it works well for the most part. You do a whole lot more exploring and hiking instead of assassinating or climbing one building after another. Neat stiff.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Finished Quantum Break. Other than the highly annoying last fight, I did enjoy the playthrough. Maybe I'll skip drowning their level designers in snow, even though I'm moving nearby next month. They did kinda ask for it with that last fight.

Not sure if it was my GPU overheating or what, but the game crashed few times on that last fight as well to shatter what remained of my nerves.

Next up... umm. Some old games that have been gathering dust on my endless list of games. Republic Commando and/or Total War: Rome - Alexander. I highly doubt that I'll finish either one of these. I recall trying Republic Commando year or two ago and just gave up after half an hour.

So far this year I've finished 7 games and gave up on few for good and I've actually managed to shorten my backlog of games. Too bad I'm bound to start playing some long *** strategy game soon or some online shooter and/or some crpg that takes an eternity to finish that will trip me and the backlog will be up to 150 games again. At least I'm trying! :D

Hate the living, love the dead.

Not really playing anything today. Trying to write dialog the whole day already for my current project, but I am so damn slow. Started about 9 hours ago and managed a fancy 40 lines. :/

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yes, it is similar to Mass Effect (both the story and the gameplay). Though, there isn't much from X-Files, the alien invasion is fairly straight-forward, despite the information being kept from the populace. In-game it is explained as avoiding panic. In general, I guess, the developers tried to make The Bureau a part of the canon.

I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked that game.

• Like 2

Neat stiff.

So how's the difficulty? Is it a hard game?

Save vs 10 year old humour: critical failure.

Not at all. You can also turn enemy level scaling on and off from the options menu.

AC: Origins tries to be like Witcher 3 and it works well for the most part. You do a whole lot more exploring and hiking instead of assassinating or climbing one building after another. Neat stiff.

I'm trying to picture this comparison, and I just can't.  I'm drawing a bit of a blank how W3 reminds one of  "more exploring and hiking instead of assassination or climbing".  :ermm:

Neat stiff.

So how's the difficulty? Is it a hard game?

Save vs 10 year old humour: critical failure.

Not at all. You can also turn enemy level scaling on and off from the options menu.

Is it a big world and is it long? I've had trouble beating these games before because I lack the endurance to really grind it out.  :dancing:

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how big or small it is, it just looks amazing. The horse mechanics might not sit well with everyone though. You can't sprint, if you push A it will automatically place you on the road and if you press Y it will automatically start moving towards the objective. It works but it feels as if you are riding a monorail.