<Resolved>

Dagolar

Question

7 answers to this question

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like you’re running into a location restriction or Wildcard.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like you’re running into a location restriction 

Yeah, I'd come to the same conclusion last night but apparently I was tired enough I still had trouble wrapping my head around the matter.

I feel like the interface could use some improvements in making details like that feel more accessible- any chance the Steam version does better at that than the mobile version?

The screen where it announces the wildcard is the same. The Location UI is also the same, but easier to navigate/read on Steam.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I feel like the interface could use some improvements in making details like that feel more accessible- any chance the Steam version does better at that than the mobile version?

It also depends which mobile UI you are using.  The tablet UI on mobile devices behaves about the same as the Steam version.  But since phones generally have a smaller screen, the phone UI gets creative about where it displays text. 

For example, a lot of scenario information or active power text gets hidden behind that green "Three Arrow Button" on the left edge of the gameplay screen.  If your phone display is relatively big, or you have decent eyesight, you can enable the tablet UI on phones through: Options --> Settings --> Interface.

• Like 1

It also depends which mobile UI you are using.  The tablet UI on mobile devices behaves about the same as the Steam version.  But since phones generally have a smaller screen, the phone UI gets creative about where it displays text. 

For example, a lot of scenario information or active power text gets hidden behind that green "Three Arrow Button" on the left edge of the gameplay screen.  If your phone display is relatively big, or you have decent eyesight, you can enable the tablet UI on phones through: Options --> Settings --> Interface.

Weird that it defaulted to phone view on a tablet- thanks for letting me know that existed! 

It definitely helps make the cards a heck of a lot easier to read, but it doesn't seem to do much for the elements of the interface that I find to be weakly implemented. :S

Oh well, definitely an improvement, regardless. I appreciate all the help. :)