Not getting special adventure loot

Zekiel79

Question

I've completed the Beginner adventure and Burnt Offerings. In both cases I've not received the special loot that is listed as an adventure reward (Sansien and Orik's Shield, respectively) and the adventure is listed as "incomplete". But I've received everything else properly (additional power/card for characters), and all the characters in my party have all the scenarios listed as complete.

Is this a known bug? Is there anything I can do about it?

(I'm assuming I'm supposed to actually receive the listed loot, rather than it just going into my Collection.)

5 answers to this question

Adventure rewards still operate in the old, "pre-stash" way.  Once the game verifies that you have completed all scenarios of an Adventure Deck on Legendary, a copy is added into your collection to find later.

Presently, a copy isn't deposited into your stash for immediate use.  Perhaps a future update will being Adventure reward cards in-line with the expectation that they function like Treasure Cards.

• Like 1

That’s correct. If you look next to the card (take the Samisen, for example) it reads “(Legendary)”. The DLC cards aren’t marked as such, but still require Legendary completion to unlock.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yeah, unfortunately a lot of this isn’t exactly intuitive. Tabletop veterans get it, but we noobs have to get there the hard way :(

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."