Weather in US - Winter storm

Darkpriest

Massive piles of snow all over the place, it's fantastic. Best thing to happen all year (until the power goes out, I guess).

-20 C tomorrow and Saturday. Fun. You people finding snow great are weird :p

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have to drive for at least 4 hours before I even have a chance of seeing snow.

But there was an earthquake tremor last night which shook the house for a bit more than a few seconds as I lay in bed blinking (hubby was snoring, he didn't notice). Probably the strongest one I've felt in a long while - which is still very small potatoes/no danger, mind. Just a reminder to restock any emergency supplies. :D

...I wish we had snow a bit closer sometimes, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with it as a daily-life type of thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts