[Suggestion] separate Affliction/Inspiration icon from the rest and make them show on portraits.

In my playthrough, I have a feeling that it is hard to know what kind of affliction my characters have for several reasons.

1) The right panel of my character is always full of a lot of buff/debuff which make it harder to know what affliction I have.

2) You need to move the mouse over to search for afflictions there, so it costs you one more step to know what affliction you have.

3) Some of the affliction is hard to be noticed, for example Weakened, Dazed. There are a lot times when my character has Weakened debuff and I wasted Second Wind and heal 0 hp because I didn't notice the affliction, because there are no visual effect on my character. It is just too hard to know exactly what debuff my characters have and there are 5 of them in the team.

Thus I wish we can have a clear way to show Inspiration/Affliction (only these two and left the other buff from eq or ability/spell in right panel) like the pic below. We can use Red icon to present Afflictions, Green icon to present Inspiration and use different icon to categorize them, like Fist for Strength Affliction/Inspiration, Body for Con, Foot for Dex, Eye for Per, Brain for Int and Heart for Res.

4Wjx0XQ.png

In this way it is much clearer to check if my character is under affliction or not. For example, if there is a Red Body icon on my portrait, I know my character is under Con Affliction so I need to be careful not to use heal on him before remove the affliction.

Edited by dunehunter
  • Like 5

Or at least "buff" "debuff" icons to clearly show that character is "buffed" and "debuffed" so we know what to look for.

0ljH5Vu.jpg

Yeah that works too, up green arrow means we are under inspiration, down red arrow means under affliction. But anyway they should be separate from other buff because now every equipment’s bonus, rest bonus, weapon modal and a lot more will show in your portrait’s right panel so there will be a lot buff/debuff there in battle. It is a messy to look there search for the info I want.